What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am ridiculously shy with women

Troy is good

Juniors
It's unbelievable, seriously I'm the worst at picking up chicks in history. It's not my looks either, a few of my mates are ugly (they're props) and they always pick up chicks that are 6 or 7, like 80% of the time probably, totally unbelievable.

I like really lack confidence, I don't know what it is. Like I can't even start talking to a chick a lot of times, real intimidated by them for some reason, and I suppose I end up coming off arrogant or something, because I won't even talk to them. Like I'll say 'hey, how you doing', they'll say 'good' and I'll just fall silent.

Not sure why I'm posting this really, anyone else?

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:shock: well why dont you ask em to dance....girls like a guy who can dance...or a guy who will buy you a drink

Troy is good

Juniors
Righto. That's the part I'm falling down at. I go 'hey, my names Troy', then like silence

I suppose alcohol could work wonders :D

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
How bout this one
Hey im troy i saw you *dancing**playing pool* i think you were pretty good! can i buy you a drink?
or
Heya im playing a game of pool or going to the bar would you like to *play**come* with me...oh im troy by the way

Earl

Coach
First I'd ask em to dance, except I can't dance. Then I'd ask if I could buy them a drink, but chick piss is so exspensive. So I just buy my mate a beer and sit with him :lol:

Earl

Coach
Panthers_Gurl said:
How bout this one
Hey im troy i saw you *dancing**playing pool* i think you were pretty good! can i buy you a drink?
or
Heya im playing a game of pool or going to the bar would you like to *play**come* with me...oh im troy by the way

You seem pretty good at this pg, do you hit on many chicks?

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Earl said:
You seem pretty good at this pg, do you hit on many chicks?
i hit on girls all the time:rolleyes: no i know what id want, i normally get guys look at my boobs and go wanna dance with me

Troy is good said:
Do chicks drink Midori? I've got a bottle of that in my room I could smuggle into a club, I'll never drink it :)
MMMMMMM midori

Latest posts