What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am ridiculously shy with women

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
well i know what its like to be shy
i talk to everyone and anyone but when it comes to guys.....guys i like im so shy its not funny

God-King Dean

Immortal
Confidence is the key, the key to most things really. I just speak to woman as if they're one of my mates, it seems to catch them off guard & get intimidated putting yourself in control. Initiating conversation is half the battle LOL

If I'm with a group of friends & I see a girl I fancy, I like the line "Me & my mate were discussing something (eg. what woman want in a man) & we'd like a womans opinion" You'd be surprised how quickly they rip into that topic, & that pretty much gets the ball rolling

I once heard a quote along the lines of "Most men want to be more successful with woman. & you know what they do about it? NOTHING!"

God-King Dean

Immortal
As I said just talk to her as if she were one of your mates & you've know her for years

Alchol is a social luberacant. Use in moderation though, too much can make things slippery & you may slip up!

shadow grinder

First Grade
Troy is good said:
My mates say like all the time and they're like always picking up

always picking up?...so its like one night stands here and there? ...those girls are called s**ts....and the guys for that fact. ....dont get shy if all you want is a root...you wont she the chick agian...

Jae

Juniors
Troy is good said:
Do chicks drink Midori? I've got a bottle of that in my room I could smuggle into a club, I'll never drink it :)

Lol I would've thought girls would like a guy who'd actually buy the drinks in a club as opposed to sneaking in his own :lol:

Troy is good

Juniors
Jae said:
Lol I would've thought girls would like a guy who'd actually buy the drinks in a club as opposed to sneaking in his own :lol:

Yeah, I'm really going to tell them I'm a cheaparse who snuck in my own piss :rolleyes:

Latest posts