What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am, You Are, We are.........ST GEORGE

Cooper-Man

Bench
Thats right guys and girls.............................Its the first fire up thread of the 2011 season.

FMD, its the first season I have ever started without feeling the pressure of expectation. Yes we won the comp but f**k me, the monkey is off the clubs back. The chokers tag was non existent in the off season and the sleepless nights were gone.

Guess what though, the first round starts in a little over 24 hours and I CANT WAIT.

AJ and Matt did an awesome job getting over 150 of us sitting together and this will give the whole DRAGON ARMY a chance to STAND TALL and sing louder then ever. My voice is back in FULL swing and so should everyone elses.

The players know what it takes to win a premiership and part of that is US. We must continue being the 14th man. We must keep lifting the team and sing them to victory EVERY SINGLE WEEK. And that starts tomorrow night.

The Dragon Army set the standards every year with banners, flags and singing. This year is no DIFFERENT.

We must continue to STAND TALL. We must continue to SING LOUD and we must continue to FIRE THE f**k UP.

As the word to the song say, "We are one, but we are many................................................................................. I am You Are, We Are ST GEORGE"

FIRE UP EVERYONE. The footy is back. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

P.S, Awesome time to sing "saints go marching in" in the real slow version.

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. LOL

I can't f**kn wait.

Like Pete said. STAND TALL, SING LOUD. If your throat hurts, HARDEN THE f**k UP.

FIREEEE UPPPPPPP!

big pat

Coach
i've tried to fire meself up, but nuthin is working, god i'm sounding like a bulldog supporter, anyway i hope we win, good luck boys.

saint_girl

Juniors
I am so psyched and ready for the year ahead. It was a long but happy off season. Great to have something to do every weekend now. Go St George!!!

Dragon Dave

Bench
For those that haven't seen this, Hornby was impressed by the away support:

http://www.dragons.com.au/default.a...34271&title=hornby-impressed-by-red-v-support

Hornby Impressed By Red V Support

13/03/2011 10:03:59 AM

St George Illawarra Dragons captain Ben Hornby has thanked those Red V fans who showed their colours during the reigning Premiers’ 25-16 victory over the Titans at Skilled Park, Gold Coast on Saturday.
The Dragons scrum half was impressed by the sea of Red-and-White on display amongst the 21,000 supporters in attendance for the opening-round fixture and has stated their cheers helped overcome any Titan’s home field advantage.
“When we ran out onto Skilled Park I was amazed seeing the numbers of Red-and-White in attendance,” said Hornby.
“We have the Queensland supporters club as well as our Red V Members who turned up in force which was great for us.
“The crowd was fantastic for us up there.”

You guys looked and sounded great on the box, reminded me alot of away fans you see at European soccer matches.

saints4ever

First Grade
Winning a comp does alot for a player and teams confidence, but no one really says anything about the fans. We go through the same anguish and elation the players do, the only thing different is they give us the sweat off their brows we give them the spirit in our hearts...Plus a heap of money to watch them. These guys and the glorious man upstairs, ur Benny boy, have delivered us a dream we thought may never come, now we are just as hungry for more. We were the difference on sat, I have been in some vocal crowds for us but that was something special. It didnt matter what the score was or if the Titans went over, we never shut up. This is a new era for us, we are now supporting the World Champions. We always knew they were, just needed the trophy. We always knew we had the best fans, just needed a way to prove it. Bring on 2011

Creaghzy dragon

Juniors
Anyone got photos of the crowd the away bay in particular of all the signs and banners there were some awesome ones didn't take my camera

Latest posts