What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can see it now !!!

Ryan

Juniors
Manly versus Parramatta Grand Final.

What do you guys reckon?

The old rivalry. Back in full swing.

How good would it be !!!

Stewart vs. Hayne
Robbo vs. Grothe
Matai vs. Inu
Bell vs. Smith
Hicks vs. Tahu
Lyon vs. Finch
Orford vs. Smith
King vs. Cayless
Monaghan vs. Riddell
Kite vs. Moi Moi
Watmough vs. Hindmarsh
Menzies vs. Robinson
Stewart vs. Mateo

Burns vs. Marsh
Bryant vs. Cordoba
Hall vs. Cannings
Cuthbertson vs. Hindmarsh

It all looks good people. It all looks very, VERY good !!!

What do you guys reckon?

(Apologies for my attempt at your team - It was the best I could do as a Manly fan, and players picked only from memory).

Ryan, you are kidding yourself.

Manly will not make the GF. They are the pretenders. Only there because of their influence inside their NRL. Once the finals come around, these individuals are hopeless. Who ever finishes 7th will beat Manly.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Oh yeah because if we talk about the grand final, it some how reflects on the players. I forgot the magic of choking.

Sterling

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:
Ryan, you are kidding yourself.

Manly will not make the GF. They are the pretenders. Only there because of their influence inside their NRL. Once the finals come around, these individuals are hopeless. Who ever finishes 7th will beat Manly.

my thoughts exactly...... if the dogs sneak into 7th spot i know who my money will be on in that game;-)

dikefalos

Juniors
Sterling said:
my thoughts exactly...... if the dogs sneak into 7th spot i know who my money will be on in that game;-)

if we were pretending when we kicked your arses at brookvale what were dosentmatta doing.

caylo

Bench
dikefalos said:
if we were pretending when we kicked your arses at brookvale what were dosentmatta doing.

you beat us 22-12 unconvincingly, it was raining, and you guys ran in 3 late tries. You were far from convincing, and we will see what happens next week i guess.

Ryan

Juniors
Jeez. Tough Crowd. LoL.

I'm looking forward to this Sunday boys. Looking VERY forward to it.

Manly by plenty !!!

Lyon - 2 tries to follow up on the one he scored against you already this year.
Lyon to get man of the match.

Moi Moi to head high about three players, and to miss out on the rest of the year...again.

Orford to come back and slice and dice Ala The Roosters 56 to Donught drubbing.

Our other no name players like Monaghan / Kite / Bell / Stewart / Watmough / Menzies & co. to lift.

BOYAAAAAAAaaAaA......see you guys at Parra Stadium this weekend. I'll be the one in the brand named clothes, so you'll easily tell me apart from the locals.

(All in fun though guys.....I can't get hammered in a thread and let it slide now can I?

dio

Juniors
Ryan said:
Moi Moi to head high about three players, and to miss out on the rest of the year...again.

as long as all 3 are judas i do not see a problem with that

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Ryan said:
I'll be the one in the brand named clothes

Thanks for the info.

Usually I stuggle to spot the Manly fans. I think all 6 of them are normally spread out around the stadium making them hard to find, but now I know what you'll be wearing...