What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

adamkungl

Immortal
No it doesn't mean that at all........as I said, NSW born and bred won't ever get it. You all have NFI what loyalty to your state means. If my team gets bundled out of the finals and there's another QLD based side in there.....I'll support them in a game against a NSW, Victorian or an overseas based club. I'm loyal to my club 1st and my state 2nd. Doesn't mean I'll follow them or even contemplate having a 2nd side......it's just nice to cheer on someone when your watching a game of footy.

If it comes down to the Warriors and Manly in this years gf?

I'll be backing Manly.

Geez.......you must really respect the Broncos and QLD then. :sarcasm:

State loyalty is irrelevant this time of year...seeing as that club comes first, it is my duty to cheer for whichever club I hate the least. Regardless of state or country.

As for respecting Broncos...simply don't care. They aren't relevant to me :cool: I neither like or dislike them. They're just there.

Joker's Wild

Coach
No it doesn't mean that at all........as I said, NSW born and bred won't ever get it. You all have NFI what loyalty to your state means. If my team gets bundled out of the finals and there's another QLD based side in there.....I'll support them in a game against a NSW, Victorian or an overseas based club. I'm loyal to my club 1st and my state 2nd. Doesn't mean I'll follow them or even contemplate having a 2nd side......it's just nice to cheer on someone when your watching a game of finals football.

If it comes down to the Warriors and Manly in this years gf?

I'll be backing Manly. Australian based club......

If it comes down to Manly V Storm?

I'll be backing the Storm........cause I f*cking hate NSW.

Geez.......you must really respect the Broncos and QLD then. :sarcasm:

Are you a fan of the QCup Frex?

Hutty1986

Immortal
This thread is rolled-gold. Obviously started by someone who has never been to any part of New South Wales, and especially not to Sydney.

And anyone who puts their state ahead of their country is a complete and utter wanker. Only firms my opinion that we don't actually need the states anymore. 2 tiers of government is enough for anyone.

It's just a textbook insular, arrogant Qld attitude, and they don't come much more inbred or slow than good old boy Fourex

sting

Bench
The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

Could only get worse when the Broncos win next week.

Will there be a call for the end of the current format of the competition?

;-)

:lol::lol:

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

I hope you're not actually a mother in real life.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Are you a fan of the QCup Frex?

Yes......it's a great breeding comp for QLD players.

As a Redcliffe old boy I would have loved to watch the game against Wynnum yesterday but being stuck in Sydney for the last couple of years, I don't get to see/hear of it too much these days

What's your point?

And anyone who puts their state ahead of their country is a complete and utter wanker.

You mean like the hoards of NSW scum that booed Wally when he ran out as the Australian captain down in Sydney a few years back.......? :roll:

It's just a textbook insular, arrogant Qld attitude, and they don't come much more inbred or slow than good old boy Fourex

LOL @ huttyfail ......:lol:

Mr Fourex

Bench
he probably doesn't know what it is.,.. but he sure as hell knows what the lions,roar and reds are when his team isn't going well.

Talking out your dumb Irish arse again......?

Stick to sucking the c*ck of your NSW buddies.........I'm sure they'll still like you for who you really are.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Just wondering who you'll be supporting in the up coming Qldcup GF

Ignoring the dumb f*ck irishman below your comment JW. Tough choice for me.......as I've said being a Redcliffe boy the hate for Wynscum lies pretty deep. Years of bayside rivalries and all that

still though......Tweed Heads? They tell me that's south of the QLD border (although I still don't really believe it......:sarcasm:)

So we have an example of what I've been talking about. State loyalty.......QLD V NSW

C'mon the Sea Gulls !!!

Wynnum Manly Sea gulls that is........oops! :lol:

Last edited:

fightingirish69

Juniors
huh?...i cant read the crap your spewing out?

is it more bigoted anti-irish crap that you resorted to, because your simply a f**kin tool?

Latest posts