What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Could Punch Someone Out

Frenzy.

Immortal
shaggs said:
The way both of us go in GP, it could go for three days.

Newie is God's Country said:
Yes cos we would both play for a try and not soft c**k it like Tigers do.

Frenzy. said:
Wasn't it The Sharks that went for field goal on the second tackle this afternoon.

No. If it is on it is on. However i think Marshall never does anything but play for a field goal in GP. It needs to be golden try. Kick a field goal if u must but it should only stand if u r in front at the completion of the extra ten minutes. Most would cop losing to a try but the field goal thing is utter crap and predictable.

No? So that wasn't Carney I saw getting a field goal charged down?

You are so angry you are confused.

Windy70

Juniors
I have a hangover that would kill a small elephant, but from what I remember.

Wright has to go
Pom had a great game, johnny on the spot defensively
Why did TC wait so long to go nuts?
Gards is looking more and more like Slater
Wade was awesome and I believe he can be a centre.

Who the f**k made the call to take the 2? We had em on the ropes. Still not believing in themselves.

Heartbreaking loss. We were a good side in the 2nd half. Good enough to make the 8 this year. The boys just have to get the silly crap out of their game and start backing themselves.

Gonna be a good year.

scarcev

Juniors
Yes cos we would both play for a try and not soft c**k it like Tigers do. Manly are a great team. Tigers like to think they are a great team. I hate the Tigers with a passion. I hear you lads.

This from the Newy team that will be taking the soft c**k 2 points at every opportunity now under Bennett, wake up to yourself.

If the Sharks had taken two or three plays when they had that chance instead of an under pressure kick on the first they would have won the game, they may have been soft c**ks in your eyes but they now would have two points as well, I know what they would have rathered.

spider

Coach
Hey glenmore, we're you at Miranda caltex earlier?

This tradie flies into the servo at an alarming speed, as he skids to a halt he starts screaming and yelling at this old guy about to fill up. Young tradie gets out of his ute and into the face of the old guy.

Before we got in to stop the old guy from being flogged, the old guy grabs the tradie by the collar and puts a quick 3 or 4 into his head.

Tradie retreats to car and flies out, whilst old guy walks back to his car and fills up.

Funniest shit I have seen in ages. Road rage back-fire - haha

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hey glenmore, we're you at Miranda caltex earlier?

This tradie flies into the servo at an alarming speed, as he skids to a halt he starts screaming and yelling at this old guy about to fill up. Young tradie gets out of his ute and into the face of the old guy.

Before we got in to stop the old guy from being flogged, the old guy grabs the tradie by the collar and puts a quick 3 or 4 into his head.

Tradie retreats to car and flies out, whilst old guy walks back to his car and fills up.

Funniest shit I have seen in ages. Road rage back-fire - haha

Fugg. It wasn't The Popper was it?

spider

Coach
Whoever he was he had some type of back ground in sport or fighting

Was like watching the NHL - one hand on the jumper throwing the other guys balance off while he slotted short quick punches to his big mouthed melon

Great stuff to watch

Anyone who reverts to road rage deserves a smack in the mouth