What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I didnt do something which i now regret...

Earl

Coach
:lol: The picture of her you have in your avatar is the closet you will ever get...

Alba

Coach
awwwwwww dun worry Raider we all do stuff like that at times or should i say DONT do it ... hmmmmm its jus one of those things that you have to accept and find another way!

Raider_69

Post Whore
im back from walk peoples
had an alright day at school

we were a bit weird at first but we got back on track, we talked about it so everything was cool. Its all coming along nicely atm, i got neither bitch slaped or a good night.... but the cubby house got one hell of a work out :lol: :lol:

a trying to think of some incredably romantic way about doing things... atm ive got dinner at my house, suddenly the power goes off (a mate of mine will sort that out 8) ) and we have a candle light dinner, then as if sent from god soft, gentle music (otherwise known as Death metal) will swift gently accross the room as i will make my move

whatta recon

Raider_69

Post Whore
dude, its not like im not trying!!!
i would LOVE to tap it, but ive gotta play things cooler

Raider_69

Post Whore
exactly
this is a chick i could spend the rest of my drunken years with (or my life), ive gotta make sure i dont f**k this :lol:

Latest posts