What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

TheParraboy

Staff member
th

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
I was well rewarded for staying up to watch the cricket last night with Australia’s best ever odi run chase. Ashton Turner for PM!!

I couldn't sleep last night so i woke up an hour earlier then usual.

Needed 100 off the last 10 when i turned it on. The turner when ballistic.

How silent was the crowd at the end there they were in shock.

There has been a lot of meaningless one day cricket played over the years.

But i reckon it would have to be up there as one of our greatest ODI victories of all time.

They were 2/12 in the 4th over chasing 360. Wonder what our odds were then

TheParraboy

Staff member
I was well rewarded for staying up to watch the cricket last night with Australia’s best ever odi run chase. Ashton Turner for PM!!

I couldn't sleep last night so i woke up an hour earlier then usual.

Needed 100 off the last 10 when i turned it on. The turner when ballistic.

How silent was the crowd at the end there they were in shock.

There has been a lot of meaningless one day cricket played over the years.

But i reckon it would have to be up there as one of our greatest ODI victories of all time.

They were 2/12 in the 4th over chasing 360. Wonder what our odds were then

Should have popped over to the cricket game day thread, a few of us were up watching as well

Disbelief, amazing, proud, some of the emotions we experienced, well me anyway

Great to see us competitive again, and a 'live' series all the way to the end , hope we can be consistent with this kind of form, especially at batting belter decks

Hopefully add fit, inform and pumped Smith, Starc and Warner to the side and we could give the WC a good crack

Eelogical

Referee
Should have popped over to the cricket game day thread, a few of us were up watching as well

Great to see us competitive again, and a 'live' series all the way to the end , hope we can be consistent with this kind of form, especially at batting belter decks

Hopefully add fit, inform and pumped Smith, Starc and Warner to the side and we could give the WC a good crack
700+ runs in an ODI. That deck must have been a bunch or recycled snooker tables.

Dibs

Bench

Yep experienced all them emotions myself. As well as anger at the commentators riding handscomb and usi for batting to slow. You don’t win a big run chase in those overs but you can certainly lose one.

Latest posts