What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

strider

Post Whore
Amazing re all those going off early. Smith is just pure class.
Maxwell is rubbish.
Coulter-Nile a surprise packet.
My lol aussies was a dig at people lol'ing at other teams having a bad day not the aussies themselves .... i always find it amusing when people love a dig at other teams but take offence at those others teams giving it to us

Bazal

Post Whore
My lol aussies was a dig at people lol'ing at other teams having a bad day not the aussies themselves .... i always find it amusing when people love a dig at other teams but take offence at those others teams giving it to us

Lol. Mate you should see the match thread in the cricket forum. More Aussies giving it to the team than anyone else!

Great win but.

T.S Quint

Coach

Yeah but f**k England.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bangladesh have sent the Poms in.

Only hope of winning I think, England are insane on the chase but can struggle to set a score.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jesus, England have lost twice as many wickets as anyone else vs spin in the first five overs since the last World Cup. That's a mental stat

Bazal

Post Whore
Other players did stupid stuff too! But Moses is our main kicker, with smith our second kicker. Smith was still out there and was able to take pressure off him, losing gutho didn’t affect our kicking game but yes our attacking structure.

Smith rarely kicks for us, since coming back in the 3 games he has made 1, 6 and 0 kicks. Tonight he made 2 kicks. He is never really a main kicking option, Moses is, the opposition is aware of that and losing gutho made no difference to them targeting Moses. He should have kicked better.

Steve Smith shouldn't have to kick, he's a number four batsman FFS.

That sort of shit should be reserved for the tail, kicking the spinners away so they can bat longer with the set bat

Bazal

Post Whore
Is Warner in the 6 an option. Chris Gayle would be as effective as Kane Evans

Warner is a 9, surely. Nuggety. And also a complete merkin

Chris Gayle can't move, so Evans has a slight edge. Would take O'Shane Thomas in the front row but. Imagine supporting a man named O'Shane!

Bazal

Post Whore
Oof, Jason Roy gets squared up badly by Mortaza...could have been ugly for the Poms that

Bazal

Post Whore
Ranga Bairstow is playing a dangerous game here. Looking to cut Shakib off the pegs.

He's a skiddy customer, good way to get yourself trapped in front.

Bazal

Post Whore
We just need more TPA’s.

Our coach and his team are awesome. We just need more TPA’s. It’s what’s holding us back. Nothing to do with or fraud of a coach who should be homeless.

Yeah I don't rate Langer.

Would love to see us bring back Buck, even if just to see Warnies reaction in the media.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think if we are gonna do anything this year like make the top 8, next few weeks is the time to do it, we dont have a bad draw coming up

wether we can is another thing, still have some hope

lose to the showponys and canberra next two weeks , we are probably shot for the year

The problem is we need to be top four to make the semis mate, and I'm not sure we can do that with only two strike quicks and Aaron Finch as captain. Plus Stoinis and Maxwell in the middle order.

Just missing balance.

Bazal

Post Whore
England are wrestling this back. Some good smart batting from Roy especially, which is a bit of a surprise. He's played to his strengths and taken the quicks on, and been surprisingly reserved against Shakib. Bangladesh need a wicket shortly or these two will be set and ready to attack. They gotta bring another quick on for Shakib soon

Bazal

Post Whore
Here it is, as predicted they've had to bring Mustafizur on.

Will Roy and Bairstow launch here? I reckon they'll come hard at the pace bowlers, target the mid-on and midwicket boundaries.

Latest posts