What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Suitman

Post Whore
The second new ball will kill them, unless they lose a wicket beforehand or soon. Then they will collapse.
In saying that, the best thing that could happen for this series is that England win this test.

I heard today that of the 25 times Australia has had a first innings lead of over 200, Australia has won 25 times. This would be history making if the Poms win.

Bazal

Post Whore
The second new ball will kill them, unless they lose a wicket beforehand or soon. Then they will collapse.
In saying that, the best thing that could happen for this series is that England win this test.

I heard today that of the 25 times Australia has had a first innings lead of over 200, Australia has won 25 times. This would be history making if the Poms win.

I still believe we'll win but we shouldn't have ever been in this position.

CUMMINS!!!!

strider

Post Whore
I fell asleep ... did we win ... or can we start a good old fashion round of i f**kin told you so?

Gronk

Staff member
So whats our chances today ? Are England more than likely to get the runs or are we more than likely to bowl them out ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So whats our chances today ? Are England more than likely to get the runs or are we more than likely to bowl them out ?
Root is the big wicket, if we can jag him early we should win but Smith seems on tilt atm. The tactics have been very poor from him and the side since we had them 7 for 140 and over 300 runs behind.