What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
Definitely negative. Batting is the "safe" option....The bowlers don't need a rest after 16 overs each

Eelogical

Referee
Maybe not, but nothing like grinding them into the ground. Why should we chew up all the juice?

Noise

Coach
Anyone know what song the barmy army are singing? Are they giving it to Warner? Surely they have one about Candice and SBW at the Clovelly hotel

Definitely negative. Batting is the "safe" option....The bowlers don't need a rest after 16 overs each

Well, maybe...if they'd had a week and a half's rest after the previous test, or if we had a 5th bowler. I think once the Poms got past 190 or so that we were always going to bat again. We weren't exactly blowing the tail away.

Bazal

Post Whore
3/41 and Smith very, very lucky

What an absolute waste of a session. What an absolute waste of an ascendancy. What an absolutely woeful decision to bat again...up there with Root's decision to bowl first