What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I hope they dont jizz too much over one good innings, he has too many bad ones to make up for that double ton

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean, objectively Darsh is definitely in the 6-8 best bats in the country... He's just struggled to convert his FC abilities into the test arena. And at his age we might as well look to the future

84 Baby

Referee
I mean, objectively Darsh is definitely in the 6-8 best bats in the country... He's just struggled to convert his FC abilities into the test arena. And at his age we might as well look to the future
My thoughts exactly. I actually feel kinda sorry for him. He is obviously a step above national comp, maybe even more so than some other Australian players. But it just doesn’t carry over for whatever reason

84 Baby

Referee
Their last hope rizzed one too many.

f**k I hope he gets run out this series going for a cheeky single

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we have to bat yet so that could be a half decent score, unless Smith can get about 200

Latest posts