What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nickellarse referred to Allister Cook, as Allister Root after the toss, being a pom you'd think he would know who he is by now

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah it’s still an average deck set up for 5 days.

England’s shitness has made the deck look almost passable.

Plenty of zip IMO. Will flatten out considerably but it's way better than the disgusting effort they out forward against NZ a few seasons ago.

Not the worst toss to lose, actually.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Plenty of zip IMO. Will flatten out considerably but it's way better than the disgusting effort they out forward against NZ a few seasons ago.

Not the worst toss to lose, actually.
That deck was truly disgusting. This isn’t that bad but it’s still not a true WACA deck.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
last test at the WACA too

I reckon there will be a result bc the poms are so shit

Bazal

Post Whore
last test at the WACA too

Where did this idea come from? It's all over FB too

Burswood will be used for the big series (Ashes, India, and I think South Africa) but the WACA will still be in the rotation for smaller series.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Where did this idea come from? It's all over FB too

Burswood will be used for the big series (Ashes, India, and I think South Africa) but the WACA will still be in the rotation for smaller series.

I thought the WACA was going to be turned into home units, its being demolished

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought the WACA was going to be turned into home units, its being demolished

I've never even heard that idea floated tbh

Sitting to the east, across the Swan River and visible from the Lillee-Marsh Stand, is the new Aus$1.5bn Optus Stadium. It is a hulking 60,000-capacity arena that will soon take over hosting the highest-profile cricket matches and, provided funds arrive, the Waca (23,000 at best) will be revamped, but downsized, to become a boutique venue for less marketable opposition.

Clicky

Latest posts