What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah stuff em its probably the best thing thats happened is getting those selfish pricks over in perth all fired up for there hero JL.

If they aren't worshipping McGowan they are worshipping JL.

You left out the other WA superstars in Shaun Marsh & Ashton Agar.
Sean Darsh
Cam Bancroft
Ashton Turner
Hilton Cartwright
D’Arcy Short
Mish Darsh
Josh Philippe
Ashton Agar
AJ Tye
Jhye Richardson
Jason Behrendorff

strider

Post Whore
Wow i havent been keeping up. Sounds like a full blown circus.

I find Chappelli an odd one .... i mostly found him annoying over the years, but in recent years i have found new respect for him. He makes some very wise statements at times. .... he also ripped into that massive merkin FitzSimmons on WWoS one weekend which probably earned countless brownie points with me.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There is loyalty and there is loyalty.

I can understand these ex-players wanting to be loyal to their mate but they are in over their head, they don't know what's going on in the changerooms and really should but out.

Notch has come out of this the worst, he needs to STFU.

I know the Gnome has a good record but has he actually improved anyone ? Is he a coach or a manager ?

He seems to like playing head space games and winning the battle within the battle but how does that help improve a batting or bowling technique ?

strider

Post Whore
All the ex players need to butt out cos they dont know whats going on.

But all the forum experts can give their opinions.

Heeeee harrrrr

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Wow i havent been keeping up. Sounds like a full blown circus.

I find Chappelli an odd one .... i mostly found him annoying over the years, but in recent years i have found new respect for him. He makes some very wise statements at times. .... he also ripped into that massive merkin FitzSimmons on WWoS one weekend which probably earned countless brownie points with me.
Cop that Bandana boy!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah, by you, you mean bastard!
Flex Gains GIF by The World's Strongest Man

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
didn't happen while he was batting

^^^

“Pucovski reported concussion symptoms to medical staff while fielding in the first session of play this morning,” Cricket Victoria said in a statement.

“He will continue to be monitored by Cricket Victoria medical staff.”

Incorrect

Coach
didn't happen while he was batting

^^^

“Pucovski reported concussion symptoms to medical staff while fielding in the first session of play this morning,” Cricket Victoria said in a statement.

“He will continue to be monitored by Cricket Victoria medical staff.”
No, apparently it was from a soccer/volley ball that hit his melon during warm ups....

Should change his surname to Cordner and retire already....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No, apparently it was from a soccer/volley ball that hit his melon during warm ups....

its rediculous how many times this guy has been hit on the melon

strider

Post Whore

Yeah i saw a story that said it was during warmup and thought that doesnt sound like in the nets.

He really should give it away if he is this susceptible to head injury. A nice desk job is awaiting.

Latest posts