What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
my god we suck, we gotta get rid of the Marsh sisters and Victorians

Holland and Siddle ? Seriously just say no

hybrideel

Bench
The Marsh brother have a combined average of 6 for the series so far. They are really repaying the selectors for giving them all these chances

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we only have to bat for 2 days to save this one and we may have to do it without Oozie

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
after the incident Tim Payne took 2 steps up the pitch and showed the umpire where 3 metres was but the ump didn't want to talk to him

those 3 metre decisions should be made by the square leg umpire

what about the LBW decision off Marsh that hit the batsman on the toe on the full in front of the stumps. When it hits you on the full the ball is then considered to be travelling straight. IE where it hits you then on the straight line between stump to stump even if you bowl wide of the crease. DRS followed the trajectory of the ball which was missing leg stump. Not one of the expert commentators raised this. Didn't matter as he was out shortly afterwards. DRS is a joke. It considers the ball to have the same bounce on day 1 or 5.
Check this

Pat Cummins and Josh Hazelwood are playing for the ACT Comets in the U23's league tomorrow. Might be fun for the WA team, partic if the rain has anywhere near the wicket.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, I've never seen a wrongun rip so viciously as this kid

not even plastic man could get his wrongun to turn that much

kids got a real future if CA dont f**k him up

Dibs

Bench
yeh, I've never seen a wrongun rip so viciously as this kid

not even plastic man could get his wrongun to turn that much

kids got a real future if CA dont f**k him up
He sure does give it a rip but I don’t understand how the batters aren’t ready for it. To me it seems easy to read out of the hand and in flight

Latest posts