What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel 20 feet tall today - i hope you all do.

Boyd2Morris

Juniors
I was going to buy my Premiers shirt the other day from the local store and on arrival a family of 7 were stripping down and doing a shirt swap in store.. i high fived them all.

PREMIERS 2010

Sugar

Bench
How good do u feel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one at work understands. I have my brand spanking new bright red Dragons 2010 Premiers T Shirt on with dark business pants on the 21st floor of a North Sydney building amongst all the other suits. My massive Champions poster out of yesterdays paper pinned up above my desk. I'm getting looks from everywhere - even my boss but I don't care.

GO U MIGHTY DRAGONS - PREMIERS 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to the Saints and the fans, Yes you should all feel 20 ft tall.
A great couple of years and a well deserved title in 2010.

Hopefully one day in the near future long suffering Souths fans can experience a Grand Final win and feel 20 ft tall.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Congrats to the Saints and the fans, Yes you should all feel 20 ft tall.
A great couple of years and a well deserved title in 2010.

Hopefully one day in the near future long suffering Souths fans can experience a Grand Final win and feel 20 ft tall.

I hope the Rabbitohs make the grand final next too....The Dragons still owe you one for 1971.:lol:

RedVDave

First Grade
Has been an awesome feeling I work in 'the shire' and in 90 minutes I will have worn my Premiers 4 days straight :D most of the people at work are Sharks fans and previosuly their only call was St. George Illawarra have never won one, well not anymore. I have been high fiving strangers in the shops people have been honking at me, seriously feels like I am famous obviously I am not but I am a winner ..wait we are all winners we are the PREMIERS!!!