What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I GOT ROLLED :'(

Choppies

Coach
Spike said:
TB,

PM me the event number the police you reported it to and I'll take a look at it. If the CCTV of the servo shows the plate number I can literally track the f**ker down, he's committed robbery. Also where abouts did you catch the cab from? was it booked or did you hale it from the street?

Its nice to have a Copper on the Forums

If I get mugged Ill get Spike on em :D

Spike

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
hmm.. This thread appears to be nothing more than attention seeking...

Nothing of the matter ever eventuated.

Not always true, I once charged a guy for assault after leaving a guy with a fractured jaw after a nightclub brawl 5 months after the offence took place. He said he didn't think anything was going to happen to him. He got a 3 month stay at silverwater gaol

xXSANDYXx

Bench
tb nxt time u get a taxi, make sure u hav ur mates with u all the way home n that the 2 ppl who r last home stays over at ur mates house so no1 is ever in a cab by themselves- safety in numbers, but atleast he didnt hurt u!
n i kno sum1 who took his pants off at the police station :?

Spike said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
hmm.. This thread appears to be nothing more than attention seeking...

Nothing of the matter ever eventuated.

Not always true, I once charged a guy for assault after leaving a guy with a fractured jaw after a nightclub brawl 5 months after the offence took place. He said he didn't think anything was going to happen to him. He got a 3 month stay at silverwater gaol

Yes but the event at hand now involving TB never took place.. She is basically after sympathy from andy.

Choppies

Coach
Phil has a point :lol:

but Spike shouldnt know this but I was a Crim back in the 80's.....................................In GTA Vice City

Spike

First Grade
choppies said:
but Spike shouldnt know this but I was a Crim back in the 80's.....................................In GTA Vice City

I wouldn't be a cop if they knew the sh*t that I got up to only a few years ago. :-$

Andy

First Grade
Dirty Hoe said:
no offence to you bud...but in all fairness you are a pussy looking bloke and would probably be a good match for pee wee herman... but hey i dont know you, just going by what you say and what you look like...anyway isnt tap dancing abit poofy, dont you think??

You're amazing :roll:

They're really brave words coming from a guy hiding behind his keyboard.
I bet you've never even been in a fight in your entire life. If I'm "pussy looking" then you must be the biggest hero on these forums.

Congratulations, you're my vote for cock head of the month

Merman

Juniors
was he Indian?
i think we should form an LU mafia to gain vengeance

i shall now make a thread for collecting names

MysteryGirl

First Grade
And you guys think the US is dangerous?

I'm SO SORRY to hear about your experience, TB. Hope you get all of your things back quickly!