What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I GOT ROLLED :'(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahaha, its only phillips who has to deal with it.

He's online all day anyways, living up to his name and all.

Phillips

Referee
the point that i think should be learned from this is :

Always carry a knife :) or dont catch taxi's :x

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
sorry to hear about it TB...damn taxi drivers they bitch when they get mugged and shit like that,they try and run you over or speed everywhere but there always innocent :roll: :roll:

Choppies

Coach
TB that is the most cowardly act Ive heard about
Stealing of a girl yeh hes a Big Man :roll:
True Coward he is
and you said he pushed you into a wall thats assault that is
Charge him for Theft and Assault

And I heard that Cabs have cameras or sound things in em now dont they????

Nevcost

Juniors
What an absolute dickhead, just shows goes to show what sort of people live in this world of ours

Andy

First Grade
What the??

Grrrr... :evil: :evil:

No one messes with my hot little TB!!!

Arrggghh...

If I was there I woulda tap danced on this fool's head!!

I hope you're ok TB, if not, maybe I could come around and give you some lovin'?

weasel

First Grade
I just prank-called a taxi company and told them that they sucked. Your honour is at least partially avenged.

Spike

First Grade
TB,

PM me the event number the police you reported it to and I'll take a look at it. If the CCTV of the servo shows the plate number I can literally track the f**ker down, he's committed robbery. Also where abouts did you catch the cab from? was it booked or did you hale it from the street?

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Andy said:
What the??

Grrrr... :evil: :evil:

No one messes with my hot little TB!!!

Arrggghh...

If I was there I woulda tap danced on this fool's head!!

I hope you're ok TB, if not, maybe I could come around and give you some lovin'?

no offence to you bud...but in all fairness you are a pussy looking bloke and would probably be a good match for pee wee herman... but hey i dont know you, just going by what you say and what you look like...anyway isnt tap dancing abit poofy, dont you think??