What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had a chat to Russell Richardson last night

Will Richardson play for the knights next year

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rusty

Juniors
I once heard Matty Johns mention that he himself posts on the Newcastle forums :shock: :?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I popped in and saw Russ again this afternoon. He sounds like he's really keen to play with the knights this year. He really is a good guy. He's very down to earth and enjoys a laugh.

Terminator

First Grade
GoKnights said:
terminator007 said:
Can players actually come on to here if they want, are they allowed?

STEVE CROWE does it all the time - but never under his own name - Just to stir up things or mis inform us guys!
Really?
I think he's the maddest player we ever had, he was'nt afraid of anything.
I don't believe Matty comes on here, he wouldnt have the time.

mrmike

Juniors
wen alanis rites her sequel 2 ironic it wil b about 2 guys fighten about who is a bigger net freak, get this, on a net forum!!! hahaha

but dont worry cos theres a bigger loser than u guys. i actually red ur posts. I CANT BELIEVE HOW STUPID I AM!!!!

least im not petty

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Yeah that's the way things work. If you're a bad speller, your my new best friend and if you're an up yourself prick, then your friends with wedge. Simple.

Kurt would be very hurt if he knew you were saying that about him.. don't worry, I'm not the type to discuss Internet matters with mates. Your secret is safe on here!

Whats Doing

Bench
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Have you 2 finished!!!