What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Alba

TooheysNew

Coach
And then join in praising her because she is the only half decent girl to post her pics.

Then again, if the pics she posts arent searching for attention I dont know what is.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dilmah said:
And then join in praising her because she is the only half decent girl to post her pics.

Then again, if the pics she posts arent searching for attention I dont know what is.

true but irrelevant

this is human nature

TooheysNew

Coach
Hardly. It's human nature for people seeking to improve their self-image. If she were secure with herself she wouldnt feel the need to continually seek the attention of others by posting pictures of herself to be critiqued by those online.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not wanting to get involved in a deep debate here Dilly,

If she were secure with herself is not for you or me to decide, or comment on here.

TB has had some tough times and I for one am in favour of supporting her self esteem.

TooheysNew

Coach
I have nothing against TB as a person, it just amuses me the hordes of people that are so quick to tell her someon, in this case TB, how hot she is and what a nice arse she has, because of a few pictures posted on the internet.

She's ok looking, but so are a lot of girls I know - the only reason such a big deal is made of her is that she puts her photos on the internet.

That said, if it makes her happy then i'm all for it.

Alba

Coach
i AM here guys ... ok thats it i wont post pics anymore u think im after attention?? thats laughable almost ... i couldnt give a continental sh*t if u think im good looking or not really because i am secure in myself to know it doesnt matter what i look like as long as i am happy with myself, which i am ... and if i posted as many pics as i have and i were some ugly fat chick and everyone was giving me BAD attention, noone would say anything ... im sorry that i post so many but i happen to love photos and i have alot of them so i like sharing them with the people i chat with .. i guess that should be banned right?? well in my case anyway ...

TooheysNew

Coach
Drama queen. :roll:

Post as many pics as you want to. If thats what you think then all the best to you. If you were some ugly fat chick and posted as many pics as you do, i'd still say something about it, because i'm not commenting on what you look like, i'm commenting on the nature in which you post them.

I'm not giving you shit for posting photos, if you like photos then go for your life. I'm more laughing at the way you are 'idolised' by a few guys on an internet forum for what you look like, where in public, most people wouldn't look at you any more than the next person.

And that you should be banned? Have you ever considered a career in acting on neighbours? Because that certainly is overly-dramatic and poorly acted. :|

Alba

Coach
i dont think so ... yes ok i get that im ordinary big deal, and "idolised" no i dont think that is the right word im definitely not idolised and you seem to take other peoples reactions out on me.. is it my fault?? no it isnt ... i didnt say i should be banned i said me posting as many pics should be ..

Latest posts