What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Hate Friday Night Football

Ilya

Juniors
Don't get me wrong, i was at the game supporting my roosters, and i was extatic at the win. The fact remains though that people are saying the Roosters were amazing, which they weren't, it was all Penrith. One of the tries saw Campbell move up off the line about a meter, leave the most blatant gap ever, make no attempt at tackling, (same as i think waterhouse), and just let the player through to score a try. What the hell is that? Something was wrong, they just weren't fired up or something. There weren't any impressive backline moves from the Roosters, or anything really that special, just no mistakes really.

The Business

Juniors
Back to Back Black Attack said:
Storm beat us 66-14 Dragons beat us 28-8 Bulldogs beat us 46-20 and now the Roosters walloped us 44-12. If Penrith play any more Friday Night Games in 2004 then I'm not watching them. Who cares if we finish 4th or 5th we'll definately lose because it's on Friday Night.

I'm so over this 2004 season. Sick of our pathetic showings against the top sides, that's yet another loss by more than 20.

The NRL is just like English Premier League soccer of 2003-2004. The 'Big Three' Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United were the only teams in it and it's the same with the NRL in 2004.

I thought the salary cap was suppose to even out the talent
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Don't blame anything else but your own team for their pathetic performances.

Latest posts