What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have had it!!!

Jess

Juniors
Disco said:
Jess don't be silly

Half can't be sexy boi as half obviously isn't a sexy boi.............if he was he'd get laid occasionally

and its just not i halfs character to lie to us

It's a true juxtaposition of the varying forms forum members take upon.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
half has gone beyond lame.
half has become a gary, a post whore and an emotional sook lately. You are a contradiction half. Your downward spiral is quite comical to observe.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im refering to the use and from what i can see correct spelling of juxtaposition
a word that is far from the most commonly used word outside an english classroom

kudos to you jess
kudos :clap:

madunit said:
half has become a gary, a post whore and an emotional sook lately. You are a contradiction half. Your downward spiral is quite comical to observe.

If sexi boi is Half and is proven he should be stripped of Moderator Status!!!!

Jess

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
im refering to the use and from what i can see correct spelling of juxtaposition
a word that is far from the most commonly used word outside an english classroom

kudos to you jess
kudos :clap:

Woooo well thankyou kindly ma'am. What can I say, I'm pretty awesome.

mullet

Juniors
chemicalbrother said:
madunit said:

If sexi boi is Half and is proven he should be stripped of Moderator Status!!!!

sexi boi is half, another lame attempt to seek attention