What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have seen the light, and it burns so bright!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I'm officially now a North Queensland Cowboys fan.

I can't wait for this week's game, whenever that is, against whoever we're playing, at whatever stadium.

Go Johnothan Thurston and the rest of you lot!!!:crazy:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Piss off, Ozbash. I'm with my real friends now. We love the Cowboys, and you're just a troll.

You make sure you watch this weekend's game against the Storm. The Cowboys will show you how to beat them.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Geez, it's quiet in here. Where the hell is everyone???

Is the closest internet cafe a couple of days away or something???

I should have arrived to fanfare and tic-a-tape. All the other teams would have loved to have me on board. But I chose the Cowboys.......How dare you people!!!

ozbash

Referee
BREAKING NEWS

New Zealand Warriors 5/8 and Kiwi champion, Jerome Ropati, has been granted a discharge on his contract with the club (effective immediately) and is flying out of Auckland tonight for the North Queensland town of Townsville.

Ropatis agent has spent the week in discussion with the North Queensland Cowboys and an undisclosed (7 figure) contract has been agreed upon.

Queensland Cowboys CEO Cliff (Ride 'em) Hereford is quoted as saying " The club now has it's superstar 5/8th. We covered the position for the last couple of seasons with that ex-dog hack Thurston, but now we have finally found our champion".

Reports from our man in Auckland say their is a silent vigil outside the Warrior's Beasley Ave HQ by a tall man wearing a Swandri and gumboots holding a "please dont go JRo" placard and weeping uncontrollably.

Qld's gain is certainly NZ's loss.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
We'll leave the light on for you Wazz, you'll be back in no time if Thurston gets injured.

ozbash

Referee
Skinner said:
OI......outta here. There is a Cowboy fan due in at the end of June.........

man, he better hope it not 'retread'. thats one mean dude if he discovers imposters.

the rest are all gay, he should fit in....:D

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Damn, i was hoping someone had changed Wazzas name to Brokeback Mountain.

Instead its just someones alter ego.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
First week as a Cowboys supporter and Jonathon Thurston goes down with a fractured hand.

Coincidence? You be the judge.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Get out of here, you stoopid Warriors fans. We're not even playing you.

Can't you see me and my little friends are talking about who is going to replace Thurston!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I couldn't be arsed making my own. But if it's any consolation, out of all the Cowboys sigs going around, I liked yours the best.

Latest posts