What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have to be honest..

STG-Dragon

Juniors
i love it when dragons fans come and bag us out, it just makes it even funnier when they choke in the finals, like they'll do *again* this year.

This Dogs team looks like the Dogs team that played the last half a dozen games of last year. We were just about this bad at the end of last year too.

I'll be spitting chips if Barba is not 5/8 this weekend. Roberts has shown in the past that he's a good impact player off the bench, and that's where he should be. Barba is the only player that looks like he can spark us at the moment. Even Ennis has been very average in attack for quite a while going back to last year.

Our forward showed in a few games last year that they can run and pass before the line, and offload. They didn't show it much, but when they did that's when our team looked a million dollars. We need to change our style of play in that direction, otherwise we're going to be cannon fodder for a lot of teams.

And who said our players are fit? I thought they looked tired after 15 mins.

If we stick to the one-out style of rubbish with no imagination for the rest of the year I'm going to find it very hard to watch. We've got the capability to be an excellent team, but I just don't like the way we're going about things at the moment.

I love idiots using the "choke tag" shows they have f**k all to dish out. :lol:

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
The refereeing was atrocious. But that's nothing new with the Dragons. Always getting favoured, especially at home. The knock on was bad, fair enough. But Warburtons flop, the Kimmorley "knee" amongst a host of other horrible penalties that went against us.

But in saying that, I reckon we could have gotten 20 penalties given to us and we still would have lost. The Dragons were just too good and we sucked.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
The refereeing was atrocious. But that's nothing new with the Dragons. Always getting favoured, especially at home. The knock on was bad, fair enough. But Warburtons flop, the Kimmorley "knee" amongst a host of other horrible penalties that went against us.

But in saying that, I reckon we could have gotten 20 penalties given to us and we still would have lost. The Dragons were just too good and we sucked.

Your kidding if you think that wasn't a flop and Kimmorley put his knee in on purpose they were soft penalties but were penalties. The rest is true :D.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What about Goodwin being penalised for Boyd tapping him in the head, which instigated a fight?

jimmythehand

Juniors
I love idiots using the "choke tag" shows they have f**k all to dish out. :lol:

i'm not dishing it out, I'm returning serve. Don't kid yourself, not winning a premiership in how many decades because your team chokes every time they get close must be more painful than anything any other fans are going through. Every time your team goes well you can't feel much joy because you're always thinking 'oh no, we've still got the semis to go. I'm going to get disappointed *again*'. You call that f*ck all that's just hilarious.

Unless you're ll3 and winning the wooden spoon in the centenary year, which isn't exactly the centenary year but might be something like a centenary year or something thereabouts or something then that just takes the cake :shock:

Last edited:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
i'm not dishing it out, I'm returning serve. Don't kid yourself, not winning a premiership in how many decades because your team chokes every time they get close must be more painful than anything any other fans are going through. Every time your team goes well you can't feel much joy because you're always thinking 'oh no, we've still got the semis to go. I'm going to get disappointed *again*'. You call that f*ck all that's just hilarious.

Unless you're ll3 and winning the wooden spoon in the centenary year, which isn't exactly the centenary year but might be something like a centenary year or something thereabouts or something then that just takes the cake :shock:

Mate you a fool for thinking anytime the Dragons make the semi's and don't win the comp it's a choke, your as big a dope as Phil Rothfield.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
What about Goodwin being penalised for Boyd tapping him in the head, which instigated a fight?

Goodwin got penalised for over reacting and trying to start a fight. By the way how the hell can you comment Ennis is the worse offender of the tapping of the head sh*t than anyone.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Overreacting? Why wasn't Boyd penalised for being the aggressor?

And yes, Ennis is a grub and we're proud of it. He also gets penalised for it too.

You'd think you lot would be satisfied with a win...

Bulldog Force

Referee
I like the look of that Brett Morris guy :p
Agreed.

Maybe we can extends Josh's stay for until the end of 2014... then when Brett comes off contract in 2012, we can poach him so he can play alongside his brother again. After all, LL3 says that we should buy more players. Why not listen to his advice :)

LL3

Juniors
Agreed.

Maybe we can extends Josh's stay for until the end of 2014... then when Brett comes off contract in 2012, we can poach him so he can play alongside his brother again. After all, LL3 says that we should buy more players. Why not listen to his advice :)

Ahhh good move there lads !! I like it.

BTW u dont need to listen to me, its the DOGS way to BUY, leave me outta this !

Good luck with josh !
Maybe go for Emmett and offer him a place near your water resort at Cant Leagues?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ahhh good move there lads !! I like it.

BTW u dont need to listen to me, its the DOGS way to BUY, leave me outta this !

Good luck with josh !
Maybe go for Emmett and offer him a place near your water resort at Cant Leagues?
Good idea. I'll send that message to Greenberg ASAP ;-)

Firey_Dragon

Coach

Creagh getting penalised and on report for a late hit on Stagg, that wasn't a penalty either.

Terrible calls went both ways, Dogs lost the game in the first 10 minutes and it had nothing to do with the refs.

LL3

Juniors
i think the dragons should be penalised at the start of each match for having gaba as a fan.

Zimmy, looking forward to Sam backo being caught out round the edges again this week?

Do u think Carney will tear man boobs a new ?

How long did u lock him up for?
Isnt he over paid?