What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope the Storm stuff's your teams season

Parramatta, StGeorge and cheating scum. No different to the Storm.
A guy driving at 110 in a 100 zone is breakin the law as much as a guy driving 150 in a 100 zone.
yeah sure we declared our salary breach in full while you covered yours up, ours was $25,000 while yours was... what is it now, 4 million over 5 years and counting? want me to go on i can tear your hopelessly lopsided analogy to bits all night
this is what is called a technical breach; due to third party payments, backloaded contracts, rep bonuses sometimes clubs just cant stop themselves from going over the cap but if you are upfront about it you will only be fined the amount of the breach come on mate you know all this every year someone gets a technical breach its part of the system

grab some more of these i think you must be running out with this latest tragic effort

straws.jpg

p.s. if a guy driving at 110 in a 100 zone is breaking the law just as much as a guy driving 150 in a 100 zone then why are the fines and demerit points different?
in fact the guy doing 150 will do his licence for breaking the speed limit by over 40 clicks

Last edited:
Sorry cowboys....but I hope the Storm stuffed ya season.

:lol::lol::lol:

to be honest mate i think the cowboys season has been stuffed for a while i dont get it they have good enough players to be top 8 material but theres something missing there
maybe its that every team knows how to beat them just get in thurstons face make sure he gets the sh*ts then he will crack under pressure and they go to water

Hey Eeliminator, how would you feel if Cronk signed with Parra?
id feel pretty good :D of all the storm players he is the one i think would help parra the most
im sure he would be a great teacher and mentor for mortimer and keating god knows joey wasnt helping them any

Last edited:

sarahk

Juniors
Simo, i hope parra signs Cronk :)

One of your players going to your favourite team !!!!!!!

StormChaser

First Grade
But that's not even the irony. The real irony lays in the Parra ferals who stated on these forums over and over and over again "The Storm players are scum, they're cheats" but as soon as one of them looks like going to THEIR club.........well all is forgiven.

Oh the lulz.

simostorm

Bench
Simo, i hope parra signs Cronk :)

One of your players going to your favourite team !!!!!!!

Id imagine you would hope he signs with Parra.. he's twice as good if not more better then anyone else you got there..

Last edited:

simostorm

Bench
yeah sure we declared our salary breach in full while you covered yours up, ours was $25,000 while yours was... what is it now, 4 million over 5 years and counting? want me to go on i can tear your hopelessly lopsided analogy to bits all night
this is what is called a technical breach; due to third party payments, backloaded contracts, rep bonuses sometimes clubs just cant stop themselves from going over the cap but if you are upfront about it you will only be fined the amount of the breach come on mate you know all this every year someone gets a technical breach its part of the system

grab some more of these i think you must be running out with this latest tragic effort

straws.jpg

p.s. if a guy driving at 110 in a 100 zone is breaking the law just as much as a guy driving 150 in a 100 zone then why are the fines and demerit points different?
in fact the guy doing 150 will do his licence for breaking the speed limit by over 40 clicks

Doesnt matter the scale the %.. little jimmy had 6 apples while tom had 10 :lol:

he's still breaking the law dimwit!! :lol: :lol:

Parramatta = CHEATS

Doesnt matter the scale the %.. little jimmy had 6 apples while tom had 10 :lol:

he's still breaking the law dimwit!! :lol: :lol:

Parramatta = CHEATS
if you are in front of a judge the scale matters a great deal its the difference between you copping a fine or going to prison and by the way we DIDNT break the law the nrl knew about the breach which is why we were only fined the $25,000 of the breach itself and you were fined $200,000 plus extras you can twist and turn this around all you want but in terms of guilt this is the difference:

eels>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> storm

sarahk

Juniors
Simooo

hahha just hack it! Your team are a bunch of cheating grubs that no one cares about. Have fun at the bottom of the table! Make sure you shine that wooden spoon when you get it :p

p.s your team didnt stuff our chances of making it. Not only did we smash your little pathetic cheating excuse of a team, but we got to see Billy Cat Slater headbutted by your very favourite player.

XOXO

Last edited:

simostorm

Bench
Simooo

hahha just hack it! Your team are a bunch of cheating grubs that no one cares about. Have fun at the bottom of the table! Make sure you shine that wooden spoon when you get it :p

p.s your team didnt stuff our chances of making it. Not only did we smash your little pathetic cheating excuse of a team, but we got to see Billy Cat Slater headbutted by your very favourite player.

XOXO

:lol::lol: Parra can stand by Storms side as being cheats.

StormChaser

First Grade
Simooo

XOXO

What particular brand of moron are you? It's grubby to cheat but NOT grubby to headbutt?
Congratulations, you're more brain dead than Simo.

Ulysseus

Bench
What particular brand of moron are you? It's grubby to cheat but NOT grubby to headbutt?
Congratulations, you're more brain dead than Simo.

That is not medically possible.
Simo also has a bout 1000 posts by now that back that statement up to the hilt.
If someone were any stupider than simo they would lack the cranial capacity to draw breath on their own.