What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just realised something...

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
madunit said:
I'll go through it again for you. idiot.
I am stating here my appreciation for the above mentioned statment, this appreciation can be seen by the pro-appreciative word "hilarious" which I used. You will do well to note there are no anti-appreciation words used at all here.

I then repeated said sentiment in my next post

Here I have used another pro-appreciative term, displayed in my use of the word "good" and followed up by stating it was made "better", which is yet again, another term of appreciation. And again, no non-appreciative terms are used.

I hope you have achieved something in basic comprehension for foetuses. Hopefully you can progress up the chain sometime within the next 4 or 5 years.
:crazy: Settle down.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lockyer4President! said:
:lol: What are you?
better than you
Wow, what a miserly attempt at an insult, the old "How old are you?" line.

If I want to tell you to f**k off and have a go at you for being a dimwitted dickhead, then I will.

Deal with it

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
madunit said:
better than you
f**king brilliant reply...

madunit said:
Wow, what a miserly attempt at an insult, the old "How old are you?" line.
It was a serious question, you seem like the type who spent their childhood in a SEU.

madunit said:
If I want to tell you to f**k off and have a go at you for being a dimwitted dickhead, then I will.
Apparently you've never heard of common courtesy. When someone says they've made a mistake you don't carry on like butthurt genius.

madunit said:
Deal with it
:lol: The only people I've heard say that are teenage girls. You should skip the first few chapters in your "How to be an internet toughguy" handbook and go straight to the back page.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lockyer4President! said:
f**king brilliant reply...
It was when compared to the inane drivel you're punching out at will.

It was a serious question, you seem like the type who spent their childhood in a SEU.
need a tissue, softcock?

Apparently you've never heard of common courtesy.
I have, and I'll dish it out when necessary.
When someone says they've made a mistake you don't carry on like butthurt genius.
I'll do what I like. If you don't like it, don't get involved.

:lol: The only people I've heard say that are teenage girls.
Whya re you hanging around teenage girls?
You should skip the first few chapters in your "How to be an internet toughguy" handbook and go straight to the back page.
Is there a handbook? I'm not trying to do anything. I'm just telling you to f**k off. It's pretty easy to understand.

Do I need to break it down for you to comprehend again, just like I had to earlier when you didn't understand a very basic comment I made.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
madunit said:
It was when compared to the inane drivel you're punching out at will.

need a tissue, softcock?

I have, and I'll dish it out when necessary. I'll do what I like. If you don't like it, don't get involved.

Whya re you hanging around teenage girls? Is there a handbook? I'm not trying to do anything. I'm just telling you to f**k off. It's pretty easy to understand.

Do I need to break it down for you to comprehend again, just like I had to earlier when you didn't understand a very basic comment I made.
geniuss and their internet personas... Lucky I've got better things to do then to continue replying to a shut-in who averages nearly 20 posts per day.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lockyer4President! said:
geniuss and their internet personas... Lucky I've got better things to do then to continue replying to a shut-in who averages nearly 20 posts per day.
genius? You're the one who couldn't comprehend a simple sentence which no one else had problems with.
So you partake in an argument which you are being embarrassed in for an hour and a half and all of a sudden, "you've got better things to do" hahaha.

And tidy work going into my profile trying to find some dirt, only to come up with the old posts per day jibe which anyone with any credibility would know is a tired and very weak attempt to base an insult upon.

Well, I better not hold you up, you've got tennage girls to talk to.

Latest posts