What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill

Fibroman

First Grade
Mundine is a very gifted athlete, but unfortunately he only has half a brain and shoots his mouth off before his half brain catches up.

destroy

Juniors
Down here in SA we thankfully aren't all that exposed to Mundine. Suits me just fine, the guy is a complete joke.

As for Money Bill, well where do I start. I don't even follow the NRL but the whole thing disgusts me. How cowardly can you get? A complete dog act IMO. There's an article somewhere (cbf finding it, Telegraph maybe) with the headline thats something along the lines of 'Is Sonny Bill typical of his generation?' Being someone who's of the same 'generation', thats the last thing I want. To be lumped in with gutless, money-grabbing riff raff.

And apologies for getting all righteous for a moment here but if Mundine, Nasser, Money Bill and all these other tack-ons consider what's transpired to be 'the right thing' then what sort of message is that sending to the younger people who are supposedly meant to look up to people like this. What the hell is the world coming to.

The Teach

Juniors
It is people like you that make protecting ones civil liberties paramount. You want me banned for having a different opinion to you.

FMD. You are dangerous.

You're the dangerous one fool. You're the one who wants RBT to be abandoned! What a crock of sh!t!

And your opinion isn't just different to mine, it's different to everyone's because you're defending the indefensible, very badly I might add. Go troll some other forum dimwit!

Matt23

Staff member
Down here in SA we thankfully aren't all that exposed to Mundine. Suits me just fine, the guy is a complete joke.

As for Money Bill, well where do I start. I don't even follow the NRL but the whole thing disgusts me. How cowardly can you get? A complete dog act IMO. There's an article somewhere (cbf finding it, Telegraph maybe) with the headline thats something along the lines of 'Is Sonny Bill typical of his generation?' Being someone who's of the same 'generation', thats the last thing I want. To be lumped in with gutless, money-grabbing riff raff.

And apologies for getting all righteous for a moment here but if Mundine, Nasser, Money Bill and all these other tack-ons consider what's transpired to be 'the right thing' then what sort of message is that sending to the younger people who are supposedly meant to look up to people like this. What the hell is the world coming to.
Excellent first post, welcome to the forum :clap:

Bazal

Post Whore
You're the dangerous one fool. You're the one who wants RBT to be abandoned! What a crock of sh!t!

And your opinion isn't just different to mine, it's different to everyone's because you're defending the indefensible, very badly I might add. Go troll some other forum dimwit!

It's pretty clear he's a troll....and a bumbling one at that. Went too far, now we're sure (if anyone wasn't before) that he/she/it is just stirring.

The Teach

Juniors
It's pretty clear he's a troll....and a bumbling one at that. Went too far, now we're sure (if anyone wasn't before) that he/she/it is just stirring.

Not often I agree with a Parra supporter Baz (no offence mate), but you are 100% correct.

Twigg

Juniors

Welcome to the forum. Great post.

With the generation thing, the Dally Terrorgraph always bags Gen Y as spoilt, whinging, law-breaking scum. They do it all the time the geniuss. :roll:

miguel de cervantes

First Grade

Yes, good post. Welcome to the forum and rugby league. :D

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Telling people you'd be happy to have a family member killed to save yourself the inconvenience of an RBT makes you a lying, trolling sh*t stirrer.

I wouldn't be happy. I am prepared to accept a slightly higher probability a family member or myself could die in a road accident.

It is not about inconvenience, it is about civil liberties. FMD the readers on here a dumb.

Bazal

Post Whore
It is not about inconvenience, it is about civil liberties. FMD the readers on here a dumb.

And how is a simple check to see if you are breaking the law, thus endangering lives, a violation of civil liberties? Do you even know what civil liberties are?

fred_knight

Juniors
I wouldn't be happy. I am prepared to accept a slightly higher probability a family member or myself could die in a road accident.

read that and then tell me we are the dumb ones...come on dude, enough is enough, you are seriously not that messed up are you..i am seriously worried about you now..this is not normal behaviour for a human being..i would be prepared to help you out financially for some therapy..4 real

Latest posts