What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know whats happening.

Quigs

Immortal
I've just been on the blower to Benny Hind.

He told me that he has already seen "it".

"it" involves someone. And that someone is going to do something. He has something and something will be done.

And he also told me the 'you' and 'you' know who I am talking about. You are reading this right now. yes You the alcoholic. You are now cured and your pacreatitis has healed in his name.

And you yes you that has also read this. You no longer have a sexually transmitted disease. You know who..... you know you have been cured. You must change your ways in the name of the Paris.

Benny has channeled through me the power and I now call upon all in here to help me spread the message. Send me your money and I will tell you what is happening.

I will be making CDs on my predictions as soon as they are confirmed. So send the money and I will prebook the predictions CDs along with P & H - already for you ...

The title of the first triology of predicitons is called.

See you See, I told you So you so.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs