What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love Pokerstars

WYD

Juniors
Biggest hand was my AA getting paid. idiot 3bet my 2.5bb raise. I 4bet bigtime. He calls. AKx rainbow flop. I check. He bets. I reraise. He shoves. I think the poor guy has KK. Nope Idiot has AK and fell in love with the AKx flop. How can he not put me on AA or KK when I 4bet out of position preflop? Did he really think I was doing that with QQ or JJ?
This is not a hand history, means nothing.

Stack sizes? Bet and raise sizes?

And your check raise on that flop is puke play at anything other than micro limits.

BunniesMan

Immortal

And your check raise on that flop is puke play at anything other than micro limits.
You know my stack size. I said I turned $33 into 65ish on that hand.

And you know I bet 2.5bb on a 25c bb table.

As for my check raise I thought he knew 100% he was beat so I was hoping he was the type of player that always c-bet 100% of the time (some players do that) so I'd get one more bet out of him before I reraised and made him fold.

And I'll give a rundown of the hand with a few more specifics:

I'm utg+1 he's to my immediate left. I have $33. He has around $45. I get AA and open with a 67c bet. He reraises to $2. Everyone else folds, I raise to $4. He calls.

Flop of a rainbow AK6. I check. He bets $4.50. I raise to $10. He puts me all in. I call. $66ish pot. I show AA. He shows AK.

Wish I had players like that to my left all the time.

Idiots underplay AK. Slightly more expierienced idiots overplay AK. Good players knows when and how to use it.

Last edited:

He won't post a hand history for one of two reasons;

1. The hand is bullshit.

or

2. Even a dickhead like him knows that his bragging can be checked on if he posts his poker nic...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Buy-In: $7.34/$0.66 USD
180 players
Total Prize Pool: $1321.20 USDYou finished in 1st place (eliminated at hand #XXXXXXXX).

1: ------ (Australia), $396.42 (30.004%)

207 hands played and saw flop:

- a total of 36 times out of 207 (17%)

Pots won at showdown - 16 out of 20 (80%)
Pots won without showdown - 42
That is how we do it. A nice $400 dollar payday on an $8 buy in and just a couple hours work. That'll be my drinking money for the next little while.

Annette Oberstad started out in poker by grinding the small buyin 180 person SNG's and she has now earned many millions. That'll be me one day.

As the thread goes: "I love Pokerstars".

Last edited:
The only possible thing you could be worried about is people begging you for money, which can be avoided by simply hiding using the search feature.

i.e. You're full of shit.

Last edited:

T.T

Juniors
i want to look him up on sharkscope..

i put in $100 the other day get up to $200 then lose patience play like a donk and lost it all..

people underestimate patience in poker. i certaintly dont have it

I'm the most patient poker player you'll ever see.

I'm currently on streak of "bad luck" and have 18 from Saturday until now.

JJ v 10/10 - flops a 10
10/10 v 8/8 - rivers an 8
K/K v Q/Q and 10/9 - Q/9/9 flop
Q/Q v 9/9 - turns a 9
A/A v K/K - flop K/K/9
K/3 v Q/6 - flop K/6/3 all in against extremely loose player, rivers a Q.
A/K v A/9 - river 9
Flopped straight beaten by runner runner boat.
K/K v J/10 - flopped J turn 10.
Q/Q v J/J - turn J
Q/J v Q/6 - River 6 (low stacked push)
A/A v J/10 - flopped J/10
A/Q v Q/9 - Flop 9/Q
A/A v 3/2 - Rivered flush
A/K v K/10 - Flop K/4/2 rainbow, chips go in, turn 10.
Q/Q v A/K - flop is J/2/2 AK pushes all in, I call river A.
K/K v Q/2 - Rivered flush

From 24 starts...

Utterly ridiculous.

T.T

Juniors
what stakes do you play for? you will always lose shit like that at low stakes..

have you recorded the amount of times you have sucked out on others?

The times I've sucked out in the same manner are rarer than a bunniesman IQ point. When my chips go all in, I have the best hand close to 90% of the time and when I'm behind, I lose probably 90% of them. I suck out less than an AFL fan has an intelligent thought.

I can wear the odd one or two, but on Saturday for example, 10 of the ones I posted happened.

It's happened everywhere I've played, from 10 centers up to $10, I won 1,500 but withdrew it because risking that much a at site that like just isn't something I'm prepared to do.

I understand that because the players are better at the higher levels that won't happen as often because there are less dickheads prepared to call off their chips with crap, but why would someone who just likes to play bother risking anything at the higher levels after going through that shit monotonously for 3 or 4 years.

I've never deposited by the way. To my eternal shame, the only place I ever deposited was at full tilt.

You work your arse off, grind like f**k and the pricks monotonously hand f**king two or three outers to the table f**kwit.

I'm going to trash the merkins every chance I get.

Parra

Referee
I love playing people when they are on tilt. Especially in cash games.

Go get 'em.

Latest posts