What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I met Brett Stewart last night

I sat back to back with Andrew Ryan at a local Restraunt once, he's a fairly big bloke. Also, when I was in year 10 (2006) Luke Stuart came and did a school visit at our school with Arrive Alive, good bloke, signed a ball for me. The grade was split in half to go to the talks, our half got Luke Stuart, the other half got Kane Cleal lol.

Apey

Staff member
Seen a fair few past Newy players (Hughes, Chief, O Davis, etc) around Newcastle at the University etc.

Also have photos of me with a bunch of the players after the 1997 Grand Final where they did the parade, getting my shirt signed by Andrew Johns and others... unfortunately I was really young so I don't remember it, will definitely scan the photos up one time though..

I saw Joel Monaghan at the shopping centre on Tuesday last week. I've seen him a few times. Other than that, I used to see Todd Payten around a lot when he played for the Raiders.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Joel Monaghan is one of the all time awesome people involved in this game. Always happy and always funny!!

Pebbles

Juniors
I saw this thread and thought omg, i met brett last night too... well not exactly last night, almost a week ago now!

He was totally sweet!

Attachments

• Me n B.jpg
    Me n B.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 27

JessEel

nice job of blacking yourself out Pebbles!! :lol:

you should have left your photo in!!

JessEel

yea fair enough... im old - and im pretty much the biggest attention whore going - :lol:

ahmadinejad_wife-207x300.jpg

And here is a picture of me meeting with Jamie Farr (corporal Klinger from MASH).

Kiki

First Grade
Joel Monaghan is one of the all time awesome people involved in this game. Always happy and always funny!!

anyone that greets us at a formal dinner with arms outstretched and GIRLS...WHERES MY LOVE owns my heart forever.

Latest posts