What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I met Brett Stewart last night

Spike

First Grade
Whoa flashback. That was back when FFB was where all the cool kids hung out. How times change

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
There was a poster named Jess?? That would have been confusing!!

Who do you love more? Jess or JessEel???

McLovin

Staff member
I met Willie Mason once. This was at Westfields Hurstville and he was playing for the Dogs at the time...He was with Patten and they were walking around the bottom level...I just yelled out "OI WILLIE!!!" from the top level...He gave me the thumbs up and pretty much signalled that he wanted to have sex with me...

DownUnder

Coach
I think the important question that should have been asked in this thread was skipped over: Did he stick it in you?

McLovin

Staff member
lol at that ad... "You're a whimp Wilson!!" "What do ya come here for??"

DB

First Grade
The Manly fullback

I was walking past him in the pub and i said, "STEWART!" and he stopped and smiled and I said "how you going mate?" *shakes hand* and he said "good thanks mate, how are you?" and i said "good thanks mate" then I realised it would be awkward if i continued trying to converse in a loud pub where you could barely hear anything. So i then said "good luck on the weekend" and he said "thanks mate" and then we went our seperate ways.

What a lovely bloke.

Its nice to hear that even back in 2004 the RL players did hospital visits.

simmo1

First Grade
I met Willie Mason once. This was at Westfields Hurstville and he was playing for the Dogs at the time...He was with Patten and they were walking around the bottom level...I just yelled out "OI WILLIE!!!" from the top level...He gave me the thumbs up and pretty much signalled that he wanted to have sex with me...

Saw Willie Mason at the Tav a few years ago. A mate of mine called out to him "I know you!! You're Willie Lewis!". Mason looked like he was about to throw hands lol.

Monk

Referee
Reading this thread was the highlight of my night.

MC... i think you are a genius.

Bazal

Post Whore
Saw Willie Mason at the Tav a few years ago. A mate of mine called out to him "I know you!! You're Willie Lewis!". Mason looked like he was about to throw hands lol.

I saw Dom Thornley at the Tav regularly when I still went to Sydney often. That man is the most ranga of rangas

Monk

Referee
I met Adrian Morley. nicest bloke you will ever meet. Chris Flanney was a Douche though.

adamkungl

Immortal
Sia Soliola was at the Regent Hotel in kensington with a ladyfriend a few weeks back. Nothing remotely of interest happened.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I saw my idol, Fuifui Moimoi, at Castle Towers a week or so ago. I asked him to sign my Parra jersey. He's huge.

Monk

Referee
matt cooper was walking through Westfield warrawong the other week... noone cared.

simmo1

First Grade
I saw Dom Thornley at the Tav regularly when I still went to Sydney often. That man is the most ranga of rangas

Yeah, I think he lives in the area. Think he's done a few speeches and stuff for my local cricket club.