What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I am going to go into Lockdown...

Quigs

Immortal
Well not so much a lockdown as a lockout. I had this wonderful feeling come over me last weekend when I didn't subject myself to watch the game live against the Hartleys.

Today I foolishly watched 'live' in the belief that we (the Sharks) might play as if everything was on the line and have a real good crack. That is all I wanted. A real good crack.

The voices inside my head were warning me. Telling me don't do it, as that won't happen and I will again feel all the emotion scars associated with let down, bludging, couldn't give a shit, f**k you, why bother, imposters attitude.

Now as I sit here post another pathetic game, I wish and miss the same feeling as I had the weekend before. It shone a bright light on me.

I realize that it will take nothing but a bit of simple effort for me not to watch another 'live' Sharks game and it will be so beneficial to my mental and physical health and well being.

From now until our september end of season bubble I am going to allow myself the pleasure of declining the offer to watch the rabble go around live again.

I have locked out that option

Don’t forget to get your dunny paper..
oh that’s right I forgot, you have those adult nappies
ok, don’t forget your baby wipes!

Big Bloke

Juniors
Well not so much a lockdown as a lockout. I had this wonderful feeling come over me last weekend when I didn't subject myself to watch the game live against the Hartleys.

Today I foolishly watched 'live' in the belief that we (the Sharks) might play as if everything was on the line and have a real good crack. That is all I wanted. A real good crack.

The voices inside my head were warning me. Telling me don't do it, as that won't happen and I will again feel all the emotion scars associated with let down, bludging, couldn't give a shit, f**k you, why bother, imposters attitude.

Now as I sit here post another pathetic game, I wish and miss the same feeling as I had the weekend before. It shone a bright light on me.

I realize that it will take nothing but a bit of simple effort for me not to watch another 'live' Sharks game and it will be so beneficial to my mental and physical health and well being.

From now until our september end of season bubble I am going to allow myself the pleasure of declining the offer to watch the rabble go around live again.

I have locked out that option
Mate, for the first time since 1973 I reckon I’m going to do the same.

I’ve had it with these shits. I know it can’t be too easy under these bubble conditions but it’s the same for every team.

I just cannot understand how they don’t put in each game. It is beyond me. They are not doing themselves any favours in impressing those who have their futures in their hands.

This current coach and captain are about to make us miss the 8 for the first time in 7 years and they couldn’t give a shit. It sickens me.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mate, for the first time since 1973 I reckon I’m going to do the same.

I’ve had it with these shits. I know it can’t be too easy under these bubble conditions but it’s the same for every team.

I just cannot understand how they don’t put in each game. It is beyond me. They are not doing themselves any favours in impressing those who have their futures in their hands.

This current coach and captain are about to make us miss the 8 for the first time in 7 years and they couldn’t give a shit. It sickens me.

And one would think this is exactly what they should be doing. Maybe it's just that they can't anymore, or worse, won't