What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think i just saw the worst movie ever made.

les norton

First Grade
I saw a movie with jack black and ben stiller called Envy....

WORST MOVIE EVER!!!

I think both of those guys are pretty funny but it was absolutely terrible

UltimateJackA$$

Juniors
Kung Pow is one of the worst movies I have EVER seen. It was so wrong. Some (just some) bits were funny, like when the dude had to fight a cow. Lucky I didn't pay for it at the movies, my mate did.

I saw a bit of that "Get Over It" with Sisqo and Kirsten Dunst. Saw the start, then turned off the DVD because it was pathetic.

Moffo

Referee
les norton said:
I saw a movie with jack black and ben stiller called Envy....

WORST MOVIE EVER!!!

I think both of those guys are pretty funny but it was absolutely terrible

Yes!

But the thing that jack black made with the poo remover was gold :lol:

Azkatro

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Lately i have been hiring out a lot of movies and one that i hadnt seen was 'house of 1000 corpses' and oh my f***ing god, this movie is not scary, it is the most pathetic attempt at a horror film ever. Every 5 minutes the movie cuts to some random bondage scene, and then it will go from black and white, to colour, to highlighted colours to try and add some sort of lame effect.

This movie is just so f***ing strange, i hope rob zombie never tries to make another movie again..

Yeah the movie may not be new, but i just felt i had to share my point of view with you all..

What a waste of 5 bucks.

You never saw Daredevil did you? :lol:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
i thought kung pow was funny..weird and boring but not the worst ever..

"face to foot style"-when talking about the there fighting styles.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
MILLWALL said:
You got Served or brady bunch at the white house have to be the worst movies ive seen I tell ya with Brady bunch go to the white house i get sick at the sight of alice i want to punch her in the face

you got served OMG what crap that is

I watched the Jennifer Garner movie 'Suddenly 30' which ranks up there amoung my worst ever sat though....untill i fell asleep mid-way though and woke up with alot of jig-saw pieces sticking to my face

strong_latte

Juniors
Battle Feild Earth and StreetFighter (with Van Damm) are easily the worst movies in existence... They're the kind of films that are so bad you have to see them.

brook

First Grade
I was forced to see electra on the weekend

I think that now has the title of worst movie ever (before that I would have said escape from LA)

Choppies

Coach
Up the mighty Phins said:
Double Dragon and Street Fighter are my picks for worst movies ever.

Good video games but very crap movies.

I agree with Raiders 2k

I loved the Animated movie. Hell I even got the game that had the movie on it :D

and in the Motion picture of stret fighter I thought T Hawk was supposed to be a big fella not a puny little crap like the guy who pleyed him

Van Damme and Kylie were the only big names they had
The rest were just poor TV Actors

skeepe

Immortal
You haven't seen bad until you've seen Head of the Family - a so called horror movie revolving around someone with - you guessed it - a gigantic head.

Spike

First Grade
A saw a movie a few years ago called RPM with David Arquette. I should of known it was going to bad based on that info but man it was terrible. In the fight scenes you could see the gap between a punch being thrown and where it was meant to connect. I stopped watching after I started dry-heaving

huntress_555

Juniors
I've seen so many bad movies:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Seed of Chucky
Team America
The Grudge
The Village

and so on....

NZ Warrior

First Grade
IanRitchie said:
I just saw Open Water.

Baaaad.

A little harsh, Ian. I found Open Water to be a refreshing change of pace from all the hollywood bullshit and trash remakes in the industry at the moment.

It probably fits more into the festival type film, but I really liked it.

the remake of rollerball is the worst movie in the history of film.
- the acting is so poor that it makes ben afflec look like a 5 time oscar winner
- the editing is so shit that there are 5 second gaps of people stading waiting for the next scene on no less than 4 occasions
-the script would make anyone with an iq over 13 vomit with disgust
- random camera angle and strange, irrelevant music are apparent the entire movie
the list goes on.

Samwise

Bench
i just saw coffee and cigarettes. thought it would have some interesting slightly humorous dialogue but nooooo. its just an hour and a half of a great cast talking about you guessed it coffee and cigarettes. thats it. boring as hell

but the worst movie i have to give to my latest viewing ...catwoman. i got it knowing it would be crap but just for a laugh but its so bad it goes from bad to good and back to bad again.