What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder how this is going to effect Souffs...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
as much as i despise souffs and what rusty has done with them, i wouldn't wish a marriage breakup upon anyone..

especially where there are kids involved..

hope it works out okay for all parties..

BunniesMan

Immortal
His net worth is well north of 100 million. Souths is a relatively small part of that. And he hasn't put any money into us the last 3 years. We've running at a profit. And (allegedly) the reason for the divorce is how busy he's been. Which means his income stream is as strong as ever.

No reason to worry. Or for the haters, no reason to celebrate.

Son of Minto

Bench
His net worth is well north of 100 million. Souths is a relatively small part of that. And he hasn't put any money into us the last 3 years. We've running at a profit. And (allegedly) the reason for the divorce is how busy he's been. Which means his income stream is as strong as ever.

No reason to worry. Or for the haters, no reason to celebrate.

Cheers Perez

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
For the record Goldenrod I wouldn't celebrate the demise of Souffs. The world would be a lot less happy place because no one could laugh at Souffs anymore.

souf.png

No need to worry, he has 7 movies in the pipeline.
Man with the Iron Fist, Les Miserables, Broken City, Superman, Noah, The Winter's Tale.

BunniesMan

Immortal
For the record Goldenrod I wouldn't celebrate the demise of Souffs. The world would be a lot less happy place because no one could laugh at Souffs anymore.
Well that's nice of you but there are a number of haters who would love it if his divorce meant Souths being in danger.

Big Sam

First Grade
It will have no effect. The club's self-sufficient now with increased membership and sponsorship revenue streams. I don't think the owners have put any more funding in since 2009.

Ozzy

First Grade
Shouldn't this be in the fight club forum? :p On a serious note, I hope they settle their differences.

Matchball

Bench
Pre nup.

He wouldn't be stupid enough not to have one.
She came crawling back to him only after he became famous.