What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder how this is going to effect Souffs...

Fire

First Grade
I bet the guy who slept with Russell Crowe's missus isn't glad-he-ate-her...

M I RITE BOYZ! M I RITE!!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
What will effect us is the stupid decision to take yet another home game away from Sydney. We'll be playing a 3rd one outside the city now. And the latest addition to our continent covering schedule is a game against a QLD team in Cairns. Robs our fans of a game and robs our players because it makes it that much harder to win the game.

Much more of an effect on us than some divorce.

Fire

First Grade
What will effect us is the stupid decision to take yet another home game away from Sydney. We'll be playing a 3rd one outside the city now. And the latest addition to our continent covering schedule is a game against a QLD team in Cairns. Robs our fans of a game and robs our players because it makes it that much harder to win the game.

Much more of an effect on us than some divorce.

Eat a bag of dicks, you don't even go to games :lol:

WayneBennett

Juniors
I have a feeling whoever the dude is that alledgedly rooted Mrs Crowe might want to look out for himself. Russell loves a fight

South-Park-60.jpg

Last edited:

webbland

Juniors
Why would you want to be married when you are a millionaire star anyway. The marriage and relationship has served its purpose and produced children for them both...she will find a toy boy who will do a better job than rusty when it counts and he will hang out with 20 something year old actresses looking for a break.
Im sure they will remain great friends and bring up the kids together with lots of love... its a win win situation.
Marriage for life is so old school now!! It goes against humans natural instinct.
tell that to my misses,she won't listen to me

Loudstrat

Coach
Maybe she might get half their premierships. Dunno how you halve 19 premierships though - but it would put them behind Easts lol!