What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ian Hindy signs.

Stagger eel

Staff member
IAN HINDMARSH
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club is pleased to announce that player Ian Hindmarsh will rejoin the Club for the 2007 season.

Ian is currently playing for Les Catalans in the English Super League.

Agent Mulder

Bench
YES!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD NEVER OF LEFT!!! Great to hear, Looking forward to seeing him back and who says we don't sign players?

fish eel

Immortal
Jake the snake said:
All that's left is to get Solomona, Ryan and Drew back and it will be 2001 all over again.

wouldnt we need super coach back for that? :sarcasm:

The Colonel

Immortal
Hindy & Hindy - Together Again - just like it should be....
077.gif

newmanj

Juniors
Tremendous signing. The beaut thing is he WANTED to come to Parra. We are a club players want to come to again.

Gronk

Staff member
Hell, why not eh ? He won't let us down thats for sure. Welcome home mate.

I had my doubts about IH but meditating on the matter some more over the last few minutes I have come to the conclusion that he could do a JOB for us just like Morrison does. Same type of player.

Also ........ my deep thinking has brought me to the conclusion that it would make Nathan Hindmarsh happier to be playing along side his brow again. If Parra didn't sign Ian then maybe Nath would have been pissed.