What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ian Hindy signs.

True EEL

Bench
good news - although as i said in another thread i expect Todd Lowrie to be given a good crack at the starting side, so probably bench for Ian Hindy

ParraManiac

Juniors
I really feel this is an important signing for us, not only for all the reasons mentioned above, but for something else not so easy to put into words.

Ian Hindys affect on the group dynamic of the team and his experience will be worth far more than what we paid for him. Much the same as when we signed Riddell.

Stagger eel

Staff member
True EEL said:
good news - although as i said in another thread i expect Todd Lowrie to be given a good crack at the starting side, so probably bench for Ian Hindy

you might be right True..looking at Todd closely, i think he needs a little tweaking and he can be anything. Manly were actually looking at him as a repllacement for BK.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know you didn't say it, mate. But I recall Joey saying it. And I can't see it - Lowrie isn't as aggressive and lacks BK's ball skills. Well, at this stage of his career anyway.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelementary said:
I know you didn't say it, mate. But I recall Joey saying it. And I can't see it - Lowrie isn't as aggressive and lacks BK's ball skills. Well, at this stage of his career anyway.

ok, Joey said that?? :? ..geez big wrap.

As i said before he could potentially be anything, but definitely need some tweeking first.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah - guys on the Knights forum said that Joey was talking about Lowrie in RLW or something like that and claimed he could be ther next Ben Kennedy...Massive wraps. I sincerely hope he lives up to it.

cardinal

Juniors
Eelementary said:

Lowrie has heaps of potential he has got better ball skills than BK, he has played 5/8 I dont think BK ever has. My prediction is next year he will be the buy of the year and in 2008 will play SOO.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I wasn't bagging him! I like Wags!

I was merely stating that the fact he's played 5/8 doesn't instantly make him more skillful than he was before. That's all.

Wags is tops.

bartman

Immortal
Why not, huh? Ian obviously wants to come back tp Parra, and if a player wants to be here, then it should follow that he'll play better/well. Good on him, and I hope he's ready for some big time defence.

Latest posts