What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

Eelectrica

Referee
A total like this does mean Smith and Labs can play their natural games, won't need to go too hard. Especially if Warner, head and Marsh can get off to a solid start. If they don't Smith and Labs should be able to carry the game most of the way.

Hope it doesn't come to that. Really don't want to be 3 for not much

This Year?

Immortal
Very tricky total.
Hoping we don't do this:
spud-trainspotting.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can someone tell me why Haze only bowls 8 overs?? Zampa Being brought back was just dumb. We left them get 50 more than they should have.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
A total like this does mean Smith and Labs can play their natural games, won't need to go too hard. Especially if Warner, head and Marsh can get off to a solid start. If they don't Smith and Labs should be able to carry the game most of the way.

Hope it doesn't come to that. Really don't want to be 3 for not much
Have a sick toddler in bed so I have it on mute.
What's the weather doing do we need to go hard and get out infront of it to win on L/D method?

Eelectrica

Referee
Have a sick toddler in bed so I have it on mute.
What's the weather doing do we need to go hard and get out infront of it to win on L/D method?
Seems they're expecting rain to stay away. Wickets in hand does favour the batting side though. So don't need to go too hard I wouldn't think. If we could be 0 for 50 at the 10 over mark, I'd take it. 1 down tops.

Eelectrica

Referee
My guess (and I use it very loosely) is that maybe he told Patty he'd be carbon neutral if he gave him another go.
On the other hand, knock SA over for 160, get the total quicker, lights don’t need to stay on as long.

Patty not a friend to the environment after all 😒

Last edited:

Latest posts