What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

jargan83

Coach
Yep, good to see this sub-250 scoring pitches. A breath of fresh air over the regular 350+ whackathons, aided by short boundaries.

A much more even contest between bat and ball last night, with something on offer for the bowlers.

Last nights game had more tension and excitement and I was unable to switch it off.

Probably would have switched off if it was the usual road you see prepared these days and both sides crack 350.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Will it be Aussie hero Matty bloody Hayden in the combox or Indian favourite MS Hayden?

Guess it depends who is winning.

Reminds me of Mick Ennis, seems to feel the need to be extremely loud

He will be louder for team India is my guess, cant be seen to support the current aussie side too much after what they did to his mate Langers.
Petty

Last nights game had more tension and excitement and I was unable to switch it off.

Probably would have switched off if it was the usual road you see prepared these days and both sides crack 350.

fair call that