What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

icon gone

carcharias

Immortal
like they day Davo punched fug into stevo ...

I reminded Stevo of this last time I saw him....be a smartarse to me will he?

azzah72

Bench
I have been told that there might be some investigation into making the hill covered and seated as well as pb getting covered in the next few years.

With all the talk about the rain over the last couple of years, this might be the first step.

Also I think the power lines were in line for getting moved for the last few years anyway.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have been told that there might be some investigation into making the hill covered and seated as well as pb getting covered in the next few years.

With all the talk about the rain over the last couple of years, this might be the first step.

Also I think the power lines were in line for getting moved for the last few years anyway.

With whose money?

Ausguy

Coach
Cover at shark park means nothing. It comes in sideways anyway. Gott f**kin drenched in southern stand last year.

Cover at shark park means nothing. It comes in sideways anyway. Gott f**kin drenched in southern stand last year.

I swear Cronulla must have been part of the South Island of N.Z at some stage.

Some of the most horrendous conditions to watch footy when the wind and rain comes in.

carcharias

Immortal
Took a couple of poms to the footy one night ...yonks ago.

It was it's usual sat night ...no rain ...then BAM 5 mins after kick off ....force 10 southerly.
Everyone there magically pulled out their Super League poncho's.

the poms got soaked.

Took a couple of poms to the footy one night ...yonks ago.

It was it's usual sat night ...no rain ...then BAM 5 mins after kick off ....force 10 southerly.
Everyone there magically pulled out their Super League poncho's.

the poms got soaked.

:lol:

Actually it reminds me of a game I went too I think two years ago.

One where Trent Barrett scored the match winning try against Penrith in a Round 1 match. I think the same game we lost Ross and Kearney for the season.

All was calm and then it hit big time.

Just relentless for the entire first half.

The Peter Burns stand emptied instantly and people were absolutely f**king drenched from head to toe.

I remember one woman screaming to her husband don't ever ask me to go to the football again!!

I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny to watch.

Particularly because I was in a Sharks poncho and even had a brolly.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
:lol:

The Peter Burns stand emptied instantly and people were absolutely f**king drenched from head to toe.
Not emptied entirely DS. I was sitting there with an old Qld supporter down for the game (not quigs). Remember it well, it was f**king biblical. Lightening all over the place, absolute shocker.

Ausguy

Coach
i remember too... same game i got drenched in the southern stand, barrets first game and scored off a bomb right infront of me i believe...

My daughter and I (plus 2 eager and pearced off Parra supporters) got absolutley drenched at Tim Smiths first game.

Did I care, feck no!!!!

azzah72

Bench
I got a few beautiful drenchings last year.

It was such a Dire year it's really all a blur now. All i remember is being wet and feeling sh*t after each game.

Yadamish

Juniors
With whose money?

C'mon Frenzy where have you been.

The developers.

The plan is too rebuild the leagues club in a differnt position as part of the development and the PB will become a new covered Grand Stand on the eastern side. Details to follow later this year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
C'mon Frenzy where have you been.

The developers.

The plan is too rebuild the leagues club in a differnt position as part of the development and the PB will become a new covered Grand Stand on the eastern side. Details to follow later this year.

With whose money?

yadamisha

Juniors
The developers take our debt and use their money - that's their business, what they do. That's the beauty with this proposal. No risk to the club, keep the land, receive income. The whole development is done with their money. We just get paid rent.

Last edited: