What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idris to Titans??

JAMAL Idris is poised to sign with the Titans in a major blow for both the Bulldogs and the Knights. The Daily Telegraph can exclusively reveal the giant centre has agreed to join the Titans and will inform the Bulldogs of his decision this afternoon.
Idris was being hunted by several clubs but was impressed by the Titans after a quick-fire tour last week.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-star-jamal-idris-chooses-to-join-gold-coast-titans/story-e6frep5x-1226037725259

whats your view on this?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The report has supposedly come from Weidler, it's probably right but I'm taking it with a grain of salt for now.

Big Mick

Referee
Idris or Graham.

I'd take James Graham and a guy to build a forward pack around..

Graham and Tolman as props...please...that is dominant.

They'll find someone to play centres with Morris...

Great props are hard to come by...decent centres come around whenever.

Big Mick

Referee
It's probably true; Idris is the face of the next generation. Loyalty is officially dead.

That is a bit rich considering your club just bought their whole team this year...

Why would you expect loyalty when your spending all your money on others & not ones in your own ranks...

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
They can have him. He isn't that good.

277095-jamal-idris-bulldogs.jpg

gsweeper

Juniors
To be honest, i'm really not fussed, Lafai looks like he will grow into a much better player, and I rate Lafai over idris this year

Ray Parlour

Juniors
Given that Bennett will be at the Knights next year, I cant see him being dumb enough to sign that useless turd.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Titans are holding a press conference at 1:00pm with "an exciting announcement"

Goddo

Bench
I think it is probably a good move for him, rather than going to Newcastle (who have just signed Bennett).

The Titans need a bit of new tallent, and if they can get Idris firing in defence it will be a great move. Idris needs a fresh start, and getting out of Sydney might do him good too.

brokendigit

Juniors
It's probably true; Idris is the face of the next generation. Loyalty is officially dead.

Loyalty?
How many Canterbury juniors in the 17 at the moment?
One. Corey Payne. And the Dogs even picked him up cheap from another club.
Bought, not Bred.

gsweeper

Juniors
Loyalty?
How many Canterbury juniors in the 17 at the moment?
One. Corey Payne. And the Dogs even picked him up cheap from another club.
Bought, not Bred.

Like I mentioned before, it's not our fault that they choose not to be loyal to their clubs. And Bought not Bred is just the way we like it :p Ahhhh love being a Hypocrite