What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idris to Titans??

BDGS

Bench
Loyalty?
How many Canterbury juniors in the 17 at the moment?
One. Corey Payne. And the Dogs even picked him up cheap from another club.
Bought, not Bred.

OMG, you can repeat what commentators say.

Your mum must be so proud of you.

ByRd

First Grade
These guys came through the grades at the dogs:

Barba, Foster, Kasiano, Payne, Roberts, Lafai and a few more in NSW cup, i know its not alot but the amount of players we lost over the last few years and the money they were on, we were always going to sign players.

aqua_duck

Coach
These guys came through the grades at the dogs:

Barba, Foster, Kasiano, Payne, Roberts, Lafai and a few more in NSW cup, i know its not alot but the amount of players we lost over the last few years and the money they were on, we were always going to sign players.

Lmao Roberts came through the grades, he got signed after coming from Wests and then played 1st grade later that year, that'd be like Roosters claiming Kane Linnett came through their lower grades

ByRd

First Grade
Well typical dogs fans, now that he's going he's no good anymore

I think he will be a good player but im not gonna slit my wrists over it. Thats footy, players come and go. Now we have more money freed up to sign James Graham (a strong prop over a centre any day) and re sign some of our younger kids. Tim Lafai has already shown he is a prospect and will be more then capable of filling Jamals boots.

Doga

Juniors
Spewing. Have watched him come through since SG Ball.

He has a lot of improvement in him. He will be the games best centre within a few years

Eels Dude

Coach
Can't really feel sorry for the Dogs the way they've raided other clubs juniors over the past few years. Idris is a massive talent. Long way off his best footy but they've lost a potential superstar here.

ouwet

Bench
Can't really feel sorry for the Dogs the way they've raided other clubs juniors over the past few years. Idris is a massive talent. Long way off his best footy but they've lost a potential superstar here.

Meh... Glad he's gone (Been saying it on the Bulldogs forum for months now)! He is the weak link in our team IMO!

Losing Isaac Luke and Thurston was a blow... Idris will be like Asotasi, Bulldogs fans were sh*tty for a while but then realised Souths And now in this case the Titans did us a massive favour by paying overs for a dud!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Well typical dogs fans, now that he's going he's no good anymore

I find this funny too. :lol:

Idris will end up a very good player IMO, but he's WAY over hyped and now most likely very overpaid too. Good marketing tool though.

Give me Chris Lawrence any day of the week, far superior player.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Please.. Anyone who thinks idris I a dud signing is either jealous they missed out on him or plain stupid. The kid is incredibly talented and has dominated just about every other back in the game.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Please.. Anyone who thinks idris I a dud signing is either jealous they missed out on him or plain stupid. The kid is incredibly talented and has dominated just about every other back in the game.

Never said he would be a dud signing, however if you think he isn't overhyped and overrated you are plain stupid. The kid should never have played Origin yet.

Doga

Juniors
lol @ Tigers fans

Can you f**k off with Lawrence.

Idris > Lawrence Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

I am shocked that you haven't found a way to bring Farah into this

TimmyB

Juniors
Idris is better than Lawrence as a 20 year old. I'd take Lawrence at present though. Which is good, since our gun junior centre is signed with our team until 2016...

lol @ the dogz fans pretending that he is no big loss.

The dude is a monster, normally takes 3 or 4 players to pull him down. He was injured last week hence the poor defence.

Anyway, what goes around comes around.
Brought not bred.

Mr Saab

Referee
Idris is not worth a five year deal....nor was John Cartwright, but hey, the Tits like to dig big holes for themselves

Latest posts