What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Bennett Goes.....

northernsaint

Juniors
I hope Bennett stays, but we have to be realistic with him being away from his family.
My choice would be 1. Mick Potter
2. Brian Johnson
3. Steve Price
The first two have runs on the board, especially Potter, & they have all contributed much to this Club. Brown "NO THANKS"

God-King Dean

Immortal
269732-andrew-farrar-bulldogs-1984-grand-final.jpg

Mr Red

First Grade
steve price.
unfortunately i think this could be true...
just goes to show they havent learnt from the Brown disaster of giving someone with zero first grade experience and zero player pulling power the most important job in rugby league...

Stagger Lee

Bench
yep i agree with this one.. potter is the man and should have been the man before Brown got the job.

Potter is the one for me too ...... BUT :sarcasm:

I'm getting jack of all this talk of losing Wayne, he is here, alive and kicking, and all I want to read is 100 ways to keep him at the saints for life not this negative stuff.

big pat

Coach
unfortunately i think this could be true...
just goes to show they havent learnt from the Brown disaster of giving someone with zero first grade experience and zero player pulling power the most important job in rugby league...

i didn't say steve price should coach st george.