What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

The_Shield

Juniors
No you didn't.

You said the below which was not origin specific.

The origin stats prove you are wrong on that count anyways.
I was talking strictly stats of Chambers vs Mitchell. You posted the stats as a whole combined, most of Chambers poor stats came from game 1. How about posting the individual game stats, Latrell was better game one, Chambers was better games 2 & 3. And besides Chambers vs Latrell wasn’t even my original point, I said the Storm backs are better then the Roosters backs. That’s JAC, Chambers, Scott & Vunivalu better than Tupou, Mitchell, Manu & Ferguson. You Roosters fans got your knickers in a knot and started crying Mitchell is the greatest ever

Valheru

Coach
I was talking strictly stats of Chambers vs Mitchell. You posted the stats as a whole combined, most of Chambers poor stats came from game 1. How about posting the individual game stats, Latrell was better game one, Chambers was better games 2 & 3. And besides Chambers vs Latrell wasn’t even my original point, I said the Storm backs are better then the Roosters backs. That’s JAC, Chambers, Scott & Vunivalu better than Tupou, Mitchell, Manu & Ferguson. You Roosters fans got your knickers in a knot and started crying Mitchell is the greatest ever

How about no.

You made the comment that Chambers is better than Latrell and stats would prove it. You have been presented with the season stats as a whole which tell a very different story and you are now having a sook about it trying to move the goal posts.

I never said Latrell is the greatest ever but he is certainly far superior to Chambers this season.

Lol Latrell killed chambers in origin and in their only club game this year.

Chambers isn’t even a great centre how he gets called the best in the game is beyond me. The man cannot pass, even cost his team a gf because of it.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
How about no.

You made the comment that Chambers is better than Latrell and stats would prove it. You have been presented with the season stats as a whole which tell a very different story and you are now having a sook about it trying to move the goal posts.

I never said Latrell is the greatest ever but he is certainly far superior to Chambers this season.
Well yeah, but if we use the games where Chambers had better stats than Mitchell exclusively, then that gives us the result we need. The overall season averaged out is irrelevant because it disproves the shield.

The_Shield

Juniors
Well yeah, but if we use the games where Chambers had better stays than Mitchell exclusively, then that gives us the result we need. The overall season averaged out is irrelevant because it disproves the shield.
The games I’m referring to are the head to head matchups between the two. And in those 4 games, Chambers was better in 3 of them. I’ve said nothing about season stats, that’s not the argument I’m making so how can I be disproved on something I’m not arguing against

The games I’m referring to are the head to head matchups between the two. And in those 4 games, Chambers was better in 3 of them. I’ve said nothing about season stats, that’s not the argument I’m making so how can I be disproved on something I’m not arguing against
Yeah but he wasn’t, he was worse in all of them except maybe game 3

The_Shield

Juniors
Yeah but he wasn’t, he was worse in all of them except maybe game 3
Mitchell got one time over him in game 2, Chambers got outside Latrell all game long. 1 try each, Chambers 1 assist and one wrongly denied while Latrell had 0. 134m for Chambers 100m for Latrell. 35 post contact metres for Chambers 24 for Latrell. Chambers 18 tackles Latrell 13. Chambers 1 offload Latrell 0. Chambers 1 error Latrell 2

Mitchell got one time over him in game 2, Chambers got outside Latrell all game long. 1 try each, Chambers 1 assist and one wrongly denied while Latrell had 0. 134m for Chambers 100m for Latrell. 35 post contact metres for Chambers 24 for Latrell. Chambers 18 tackles Latrell 13. Chambers 1 offload Latrell 0. Chambers 1 error Latrell 2
You can read the stats all you want I actually watched the game and because my eyes work I saw Latrell embarrass the grub known as chambermaid

The_Shield

Juniors
You can read the stats all you want I actually watched the game and because my eyes work I saw Latrell embarrass the grub known as chambermaid
If you watched the game then surely you seen Chambers get outside Latrell all game long and Josh Addo-Carr having to save his arse from total embarrassment

If you watched the game then surely you seen Chambers get outside Latrell all game long and Josh Addo-Carr having to save his arse from total embarrassment
Lol if addo-carr didn’t play for Melbourne you wouldn’t be praising him either

I see a pattern developing

blaza88z

Coach
The_Shield has been exposed

5714339_sa.jpg

blaza88z

Coach
Well yeah, but if we use the games where Chambers had better stats than Mitchell exclusively, then that gives us the result we need. The overall season averaged out is irrelevant because it disproves the shield.

Surely there's a 15 minute period in a game somewhere that proves Chambers is the better player, has to be.. something, anything.. pre-season game?

Latest posts