What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

Cooper Cronk, though overshadowed by Latrell Mitchell and James Tedesco, played a crucial role in the Sydney Roosters decisive win over the St George-Illawarra Dragons. The last two weeks have shown that the Roosters and the Melbourne Storm are the two best teams in the NRL, and will likely fight out the Grand Final. If we assume that both teams are at full strength, that ultimate contest will go to the Sydney Roosters, and Cooper Cronk will play a vital role.

Jimmy Clark

Juniors
Cooper Cronk, though overshadowed by Latrell Mitchell and James Tedesco, played a crucial role in the Sydney Roosters decisive win over the St George-Illawarra Dragons. The last two weeks have shown that the Roosters and the Melbourne Storm are the two best teams in the NRL, and will likely fight out the Grand Final. If we assume that both teams are at full strength, that ultimate contest will go to the Sydney Roosters, and Cooper Cronk will play a vital role.
No it won’t, the Rorters will choke as per usual.

The_Shield

Juniors
I’m gunna be honest here, I’m not really worried about the Roosters. I’m confident that if the Storm face them in the finals that we would win. Our forward pack is just so much better, our backs are better, our spine is better, our bench is better, our coach is better.

I’m gunna be honest here, I’m not really worried about the Roosters. I’m confident that if the Storm face them in the finals that we would win. Our forward pack is just so much better, our backs are better, our spine is better, our bench is better, our coach is better.

What a joke. Chambers is better than Latrell Mitchell? Nobody who watched Origin believes that. Latrell is the world's best centre. You are a goose.

The_Shield

Juniors
What a joke. Chambers is better than Latrell Mitchell? Nobody who watched Origin believes that. Latrell is the world's best centre. You are a goose.
Chambers is way better then Latrell. Latrell might be able to do some freakish stuff that Chambers can’t, but talking overall game then Chambers is still miles ahead. As far as Origin goes, Latrell was better in game 1 absolutely, but definitely not games 2 & 3.

Valheru

Coach

So much fear

For someone who is not worried about us you sure do talk a lot about us.

lol @ any suggestion that Chambers is even remotely close to Latrell's level at the moment. He isn't fit to breathe the same air as him.

The_Shield

Juniors
So much fear

For someone who is not worried about us you sure do talk a lot about us.

lol @ any suggestion that Chambers is even remotely close to Latrell's level at the moment. He isn't fit to breathe the same air as him.
Latrell can’t defend for sh!t.

Latest posts