What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If not Madge, then who?

Kilkenny

Coach
Personally, I don’t see why the Wests Tigers fans should be concerned around the Ciraldo decision to not to take on your head coach gig.

There remains plenty of other options and good things come to those who wait.

Tiger05

First Grade
Personally, I don’t see why the Wests Tigers fans should be concerned around the Ciraldo decision to not to take on your head coach gig.

There remains plenty of other options and good things come to those who wait.

Definitely. I never wanted Ciraldo. He is a rookie coach. It'd be good for him to gain that experience but I don't see the positives for us.

H

He is the uncle that wears gum boots and wears a trench coat
Only after the ME stare off and the gear is not suited to running away from angry Tongans at the dru car park.

I remember your dad @murraymob getting into trouble with Weaves on PI for asking why Brad Pitt and Jolie were adopting kids from Africa while Werrington existed?

A week later Madonna adopted a Chinese kid, the posters on the forum went into meltdown and Weaves unilaterally deleted the entire baby import/export thread.

“it’s always off season”
P.I

Johnny Lang leaves for Souths: 45 posts
Paul Franze Harlequins update: 345 posts
Frank Pritchard signs for dogs: 1 post
Craig Trindall proud boys: 3,342 posts
Celebrity baby import/ export: 145, 321 posts

I miss PI sometimes. The mods were hunted down regularly. @macnaz would have been in his element, he lives for the forum biff.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
The plot thickens

Luke Brooks has been handed a stay of execution by coach Brett Kimmorley, who has emerged as the leading contender for the vacant Wests Tigers head coaching role for next season.

Sources with knowledge of the situation told the Herald the club has been impressed by the way Kimmorley has gone about his job since the sacking of Michael Maguire, despite the run of losses continuing under his watch.

Sources with knowledge of the situation

Well it must be true :rolleyes: when a source told the press but usually,
its someone with no knowledge at all but typically it's when,
a club insider told the press and
someone close to the club told the press and as Chammas says,
the club has been impressed.

Tomorrow it will be the manager of Morris who told him!!!!!!!😏

But typically, the Herald guys are usually better than the news corp hacks.

But to be fair, back in the days of Panther interactive before we were all slaughtered, just so everyone knows, @murraymob and I and many other posters were regularly beaten up by Mods as well.

And when you got suspended it was indefinite and they never told you how long you had to suffer in what they called the “cooler”

Us mug posters were a significant inconvenience to the running of that fine forum.

@soc123_au would have loved it lol.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
The plot thickens

Luke Brooks has been handed a stay of execution by coach Brett Kimmorley, who has emerged as the leading contender for the vacant Wests Tigers head coaching role
Sources with knowledge of the situation told the Herald the club has been impressed by the way Kimmorley has gone about his job since the sacking of Michael Maguire, despite the run of losses continuing under his watch.
The same article says Kimmorley is the frontrunner ahead of the likes of John Morris, Shane Flanagan and Krisitan Woolf.

Oh man, that's hilarious.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Im not here for the nose rubbing, really just here to read up on the news, either on the new coach, or others thoughts on Maguires tenure, mainly to scope out tSPs antics, most of them are gems...
As far as I'm concerned you and Alice are most welcome here. I know it's supposed to be good guys v bad guys and whatever team you follow you are the good guys and everyone else are the baddies but that's not my experience. A few months ago I made my first journey into the Panthers forum and was able to take part in a sensible discussion. Sure there were differences of opinion but we get that amongst our own mob.

Hell, I even like Nathan Cleary after the recent State of Origin.

Why don’t you go back to your perfect little panther forum and and tell each other how amazing you all are and be happy with where u are on the table. We’re just chewing the fat dealing with our lot. Bugger off with your precious opinions. And Take your sheep trail of panthers with you.
Especially the ones that think they're funny (I’m pretty sure STP qualifies)
Yeah; I apologise. The last bit of my post was a bit pointy and I shouldn’t have written it. I got a little defensive because of all the personal hate CC is getting (mostly from TSP, but from a few others) for making his decision; I don’t think that is fair. I am not trying to rub anyones nose in it, but I can see how the last part of my post looked like that. I am sorry for that.

And if it makes you feel better, the Panthers forum is not some Xanadu where everything is hunky dory. There is quite a sizeable number of participants whose every second post is about how the team is going to fall apart when Api leaves (so moral victory for you!). You see, we are all rugby league fans and all drawn to misery. It’s what brings us together.

soc123_au

Staff member
But to be fair, back in the days of Panther interactive before we were all slaughtered, just so everyone knows, @murraymob and I and many other posters were regularly beaten up by Mods as well.

And when you got suspended it was indefinite and they never told you how long you had to suffer in what they called the “cooler”

Us mug posters were a significant inconvenience to the running of that fine forum.

@soc123_au would have loved it lol.
I got banned from there multiple times. The last time was from Kiki trying to convince her to lol@souffs when she came from Souths to run the social media. If you didn't get banned in the Leary/Elliott years then you didnt understand Rugby League, it was a few days on then a month or two off, rinse and repeat.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I got banned from there multiple times. The last time was from Kiki trying to convince her to lol@souffs when she came from Souths to run the social media. If you didn't get banned in the Leary/Elliott years then you didnt understand Rugby League, it was a few days on then a month or two off, rinse and repeat

I was a mod there during the Elliott years. That was bloody hard work. Especially when the club was paying the bills for the site. You learnt very quickly to become a company man or woman.

It was a hard slog.

Sources with knowledge of the situation told the Herald the club has been impressed by the way Kimmorley has gone about his job since the sacking of Michael Maguire, despite the run of losses continuing under his watch. - as per news article

The club was also impressed with what Madge said at the end of 2021 and look how that panned out. The club needs to be burnt to the ground.

Latest posts