What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the Great Britain side....

JasonE

Bench
Are we talking about the side currently in Australia or a full strength side with Sculthorpe, Cunningham, Graham, Langley Lynch etc ?

ocko

juniors
the side currently in oz jason, although you can also offer a prediction for a full-strength side if you wish

Kurt Angle

First Grade
If GB played as a team in the NRL, after one season there'd be calls to re-introduce relegation as the standard of his team would be below par.

Newtown fans would be saying "If we got kicked out because we"re sh*t... why are GB allowed to stay ??"

The table would look like this..

Pos. - Team -------- W - L - D -- F --- A ---- Diff -- Pts
17th Great Britain 0 * 24 *0 *12 *2034 *-2022 *0

ocko

juniors
ironically, i think st helens, the esl champs, are probably a better team than gb. I think st helens would make the 8 in the nrl, gb would finish 10th/11th

Nook

Bench
They'd have the best forward pack in the NRL, a backline better than most and mid-ranked halves.

Anyone who doesn't think they'd kill it in the NRL is kidding themselves.

Charlie124

First Grade
The GB side currently touring Australia would finish dead last

however.....

A Full strength GB side would probably do as well as..dead last.

no matter which way you look at them, theyre still only poms.

f**king poms.

nadera78

Juniors
f**k me, Australians must be the most arrogant bunch of people in world sport. You make Americans look normal. No wonder everyone cheers for whoever is playing against Australia, in whatever sport is on offer.

St.John

Juniors
Charlie124 said:

however.....

f**king poms.

:lol:

Charlie124

First Grade
nadera78 said:
f**k me, Australians must be the most arrogant bunch of people in world sport. You make Americans look normal. No wonder everyone cheers for whoever is playing against Australia, in whatever sport is on offer.

f**k me, Poms must be the most gullible bunch of people in world sport.

can i have my hook, line and sinker back please, ive got some more fishing to do, that was far too easy.

nadera78

Juniors
Sure, claim it was bait if you want, but in reality many Aussies actually believe that kind of sh*t. Phil Gould being the main cheerleader for the morons.

ali

Bench
Top 2 or 3, purely on depth. Then relegated to last when they break the sallary cap by about 5 million.

salivor

First Grade
ocko said:
ironically, i think st helens, the esl champs, are probably a better team than gb. I think st helens would make the 8 in the nrl, gb would finish 10th/11th

I'd agree with that, given time I think St Helens could push top 4 in the NRL but theres a reason why they're better than GB, they don't rely solely on GB players with some NZ and Australia class there.

GB would be struggling to make the top 8.

Roby1

Juniors
Charlie124 said:

however.....

f**king poms.

Prick:crazy: my apologies if you are geniused, I will take that back.