What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the Storm have to get rid of one of the FAB4 Smith, Slater, Inglis, Cronk

Dutchy

Immortal
We can ditch many others without having to release more than one of the "big four".

You need to have a squad of 25 right. Dropping the low wage players does nothing to get you under the cap. Drop them, you need to recruit more anyway.

Stormroolz

Juniors
I'll go in order:

Personally, I think Smith is the one we can least afford to lose. Me might be a dodgy operator, but the last couple of weeks, as well as the 2008 GF have shown how valuable he is for us. Apparently, he is on around $600k (including brown envelopes). Cooper Cronk is also imperative to our success, and there's no other halfback I'd prefer for the money (apparently around $350k, which is negligible).

Billy Slater is a good player, and helps us across the line, but not to the level of the other two. Inglis is problem though: he can be the best in the world one day, but be a spectator the next. I'd love to keep him, as he plays well when it really counts, but as a centre, he's not quite as critical as 1, 7 and 9. I think him especially will command big dollars from elsewhere, so that helps our cap in the future too lol.
How dair you call cam smith a doggy operator. Their is absolutely no proof he new anything about any of it. He is the best leeder ever and for you to implie that he takes brown enevelpes is slander. We wont lose any or hour big four cause we are to valuble to the NRL as the team of the decade.

Who are you to bag cam, our best player.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
How dair you call cam smith a doggy operator. Their is absolutely no proof he new anything about any of it. He is the best leeder ever and for you to implie that he takes brown enevelpes is slander. We wont lose any or hour big four cause we are to valuble to the NRL as the team of the decade.

Are you for real kid?

Mickyd39

Juniors

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Stormroolz

Juniors
I am not turning on Cam, I am talking about the rest of your post.
Melbourne Storm are the reason Melbourne Storm are in this situation the sooner you realise it, the better.

Your not a reel supporter. Where challinging the punishments cause there a joke and weel win casue we have the law on our side.

You should stay strong. This is all down to gallup?

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Your not a reel supporter. Where challinging the punishments cause there a joke and weel win casue we have the law on our side.

You should stay strong. This is all down to gallup?
Im not a real supporter because I am not naive to the fact to we were the ones who cheated the system?
No this is all down to us, our admin cheated and we need to take the punishments.
Gallop did fluff up the process, but what other punishment shouldve been handed down instead?

Stormroolz

Juniors
Im not a real supporter because I am not naive to the fact to we were the ones who cheated the system?
No this is all down to us, our admin cheated and we need to take the punishments.
Gallop did fluff up the process, but what other punishment shouldve been handed down instead?

too wrongs don't make a right. Melbourne is in AFL hartland, HOUR cap shuld me a million more than other clubs so we can compete fairly with the AFL. We did whot we had too?The NRL and Gallup shuld be backing us for everything weave done for rugby league. Gallup has set league back ten yeers?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Well if the storm can get a million extra for competing with the AFL the Warriors should get double for competing with Union and having to pay Aussies massive overs to move there.

In Stormroolz speak;

Whale f da stoorm kan getz a mullioon eggs stra four cumpeeting wif da Eh Eff El da Worryiers shud geet dow bull four cumpeeting wif Yoonyun and haveing too paye Racists massif ovas too moovie there?

Keysee

Juniors
If anyone out there is a teacher or parent, Stormroolz is proof positive we need NAPLAN and national curriculum implemented ASAP. I was going to suggest this forum could use a spellcheck, but I reckon he would have it beat.

little_aza

Juniors
If anyone out there is a teacher or parent, Stormroolz is proof positive we need NAPLAN and national curriculum implemented ASAP. I was going to suggest this forum could use a spellcheck, but I reckon he would have it beat.

:lol::lol::lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
For crying out loud, its so obvious that Stormroolz is a troll and I suspect he's one of the Dragons fans giving the Storm so much sh*t.