What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if they only pass 2 feet they will cut the sharks to shreds

millersnose

Post Whore
i have disliked gould for a long time, hi gus

i admire the mans tactics though

he managed to get a rule change right on the finals in 2004 through media pressure

his showboating with johns

and his management of RL opinion through nonsense statements such as in the title are true indicators he can influence this sport more than anybody else on the planet

Bundy

Juniors
Add to that the fact that he's a very attractive man which is of huge benefit socially.

I'd also like to say -

Hi Gus.
:nwave:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think he is way off the money in regards to tactics. That is why he couldnt coach the Rorters to a win with a great team. Murray went better than him and stick went better than him & fittler played under all of them.
it is good that fox sports don't have a "professor" type commentator.

He is just the yang of the ying world.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He was spruking on Sunday about how if the Tigpies go up the middle then they will win the game easy.

Fact is the Tigers were no match for us there but he kept on and on about it.

I love you Bwiath.

Jimbo

Immortal
Bundy said:
Add to that the fact that he's a very attractive man which is of huge benefit socially.

I'd also like to say -

Hi Gus.

I reckon he's an ugly merkin who would consider his most valuable assets to be his mirror and his right hand

I'd also like to say -

Hi Gus.

Shark

Bench
Bye Gus.

FFS, how many times did he carry on with that "don't pass it more than 5 feet" crap?

He had money on them for sure.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
He was spruking on Sunday about how if the Tigpies go up the middle then they will win the game easy.

Fact is the Tigers were no match for us there but he kept on and on about it.

I love you Bwiath.

I took turns between hurling abuse at the Sharks and Gus because of the same dribble he kept going on & on & on & on....about. I was close to turning the sound down...makes me sick, sick ya hear !!! Everytime he spoke all I heard was "Iam a tool, Iam a tool, Iam a big, big tool."

FU Gus.....lol

Quigs

Immortal
Well the tiges might not of stuck to the Gould five footers, but there is something that we can't argue.

Quigs points to the scoreboard.... "yep they won"

and .... hi gus

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

STEVE R

Juniors
sorry for draggin this back up, but I would also like to say...

HI GUS!

Now f*&# off!
:badgrin:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Did you move to Yowie Bay because you are one Gus?

yowie.jpg

Latest posts