What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we could beat any team???

Parra2006

Juniors

If you had a magic wand and could pick a team to play parra in the GF and for us to beat them by 50 who would it be???

I would love to see us smash dogs in a GF.

Kornstar

Coach
Has to be the Dogs, they have had it over us for way too long since after the 80's!!

Parra2006

Juniors
i agree korntar

forget brain smith, actually after next session would love to beat newcastle

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dogs. And not by 50, but by two.

Imagine this:

Eels 30 Bulldogs 28

Goals: Burt 5/5, El Masri 4/5

:D

caylo

Bench
u no id rather win form a come back from behind, that would be worse. oh and have 2 be the scum dogs

forward pass

Coach
1 point would be better.

Losing by a point is sometimes much more painful than by 50 !! You know you have been outclassed and outplayed. But one or 2 points - now that is a killer for what ifs !!!!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I would rather beat the Bulldogs in a preliminary final, have say Melbourne beat the Dragons by 20 in the other final and win the GF without letting the Storm score a point. 16-0 would be good.

PS This would be this year. Otherwise replace the Storm with the Tigers and let them score once.

RAM

Juniors
Manly. I'm starting to hate them as much now, as I used to in the 80's, when they tried to buy a comp. Back to their old tricks ! Some things never change.